★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Stuck on BoD Level

01-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Stuck on BoD Level

So I need help in this level; been playing for an hour and stuck. The name is Bell Pepper. Can someone tell me how to complete it? Or any tips.. thanks!

I'M ON A MAC MOTHAF*@%!

Cloudcell, Plus+, Baseball Slugger, TTR: dannys95
01-11-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm assuming you are referring to Bike or Die. At least that's what I hope you're referring to as that's what I'm basing my response on!

Best suggestion I can give regarding this game is anytime you're stuck on a particular level and have no idea how to get to certain flags or whatnot, check out this link:

http://bike.toyspring.com/view.php

It's the hall of fame of people who have completed the run. There are a lot of neat tricks people pull off and it helps getting different ideas/perspectives on a level.

Hope that helps.

*sure hopes responds to proper game*
01-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
I'm assuming you are referring to Bike or Die. At least that's what I hope you're referring to as that's what I'm basing my response on!

Best suggestion I can give regarding this game is anytime you're stuck on a particular level and have no idea how to get to certain flags or whatnot, check out this link:

http://bike.toyspring.com/view.php

It's the hall of fame of people who have completed the run. There are a lot of neat tricks people pull off and it helps getting different ideas/perspectives on a level.

Hope that helps.

*sure hopes responds to proper game*
that is the proper game. your hopes have been fullfilled

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago
01-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
that is the proper game. your hopes have been fullfilled