★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Screenlife, LLC
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 490.9 MB
  • Version: 2.0.7
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: The Ultimate Movie Game is now available for iPhone and iPod Touch!

Scene It? Movies 2 is the latest edition of the trivia game filled with the films you love. Scene It? Movies 2 represents the next generation of puzzle/trivia apps featuring a brand new gameplay that delivers a dynamic quiz experience shaped by your category selections and performance.

Scene It? Movies 2 provides a mix of classic and updated Scene It? puzzles and trivia optimized for play on mobile devices. With content pulled from 3 decades of Hollywood's biggest hits, Scene It? Movies 2 delivers a rich catalogue of movie clips, stills and audio from the movies you know and love.

-Choose from a wide selection of movie genres and categories
-Expand the game with downloadable Trivia Packs
-Ace your quizzes with Power-Ups
-Share the screen with AirPlay enabled Party Play
-Compete with and against your friends with Apple Game Center enabled Achievements, Leaderboards and Challenges
-Collect and share a complete set of Unlockable Scenes

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/sceneit
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/sceneit
12-17-2009, 05:23 AM
For the person who just started a new thread and wanted to know about this game:

I have this game and it's great. There are a heap of different game modes and ways that they ask questions. I have played through the game five times and haven't seen any questions twice. I enjoyed it, especially for $0.99

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.
12-17-2009, 05:23 AM
Is this game any good? Considering getting it for the price.

EDIT: Is multiplayer good? Does it have any kind of leaderboards?
12-17-2009, 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo110 View Post
Is this game any good? Considering getting it for the price.

EDIT: Is multiplayer good? Does it have any kind of leaderboards?
The multiplayer is just different questions that the whole family can answer *I think*

The leaderboards are for highest score in single player mode.

Occasional Reviewer on ThePortableGamer
Official Reviewer on Razorianfly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Space Girl
It was like the other day I went to MarthaStewart.com's forums for advice on how to program my new T-89 graphing calculator and well, let's just say no one there was very helpful.