★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Shepelevich
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: What are the winter holidays without some good old fun like a Snowball fight?

FEATURED by APPLE!
-------------------------------------
BEST WINTER GAMES category
-------------------------------------

Finally, the most beautiful and entertaining snowfight game is at the App Store!

Remember your childhood when you play this spellbinding and magical game. Get ready to have fun with your own team of Snowball fighters! Conquer your spiteful sissy neighbours! Cute graphics and an original enchanting soundtrack will put you in the holiday spirit immediately!

Check out gameplay video at www.bytexapps.com/snowfight/video

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

bytex's comments:
I’d like to introduce you Christmas snowball fighting game: Snowfight

What are the winter holidays without some good old fun like a Snowball fight?
Finally, the most beautiful and entertaining snowfight game is at the App Store!

Remember your childhood when you play this spellbinding and magical game. Get ready to have fun with your own team of Snowball fighters! Conquer your spiteful sissy neighbours! Cute graphics and an original enchanting soundtrack will put you in the holiday spirit immediately!

Some screenshots:

Check out gameplay video at youtube

iTunes link
Price: $0.99

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!
12-09-2009, 08:40 AM
I think I am seeing double! A similar game just game out!

12-09-2009, 08:42 AM
I like these graphics! very nice!
12-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
I think I am seeing double! A similar game just game out!
This one looks better though, and it doesn't play diagonally like the other one.
12-09-2009, 08:54 AM
snow battle, snow fighter, snowfight, am I missing one?

Features is what I want to know... graphics are nice and probably the most polished of the 3, nice effort! Given the choice, I'll wait to see how much contents each one has and what updates are in the pipeline...

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...
12-09-2009, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
This one looks better though, and it doesn't play diagonally like the other one.
From the video it looks like it's diagonally...

Playing: Solipskier, Edge, Ground Effect, Bobble Surfer, Minigore, 2012 Zombies vs Aliens, iSR, Pocket God, Slotz, Zen Bound 2, Crazy Snowboard, Vector Tank, ...
12-09-2009, 09:04 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
12-09-2009, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Yes I was a sucker and got it! I think THIS was actually the version of the game I was waiting for! I like that the aim and throwing are much more accurate, but I THINK, unless I am losing it in the frenzy, that my team dies after fewer hits than the "bad bullies?"

Still wish there was a continue button. I fear I will find my ceiling and then keep having to battle back to it.

Last edited by New England Gamer; 12-09-2009 at 09:41 AM.
12-09-2009, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Jeep View Post
From the video it looks like it's diagonally...
Looks that way but for some reason the other one was exaggerated aiming that way which made it hard, and you had to adjust your position to throw the snow ball. This one though its a bit more direct.
12-09-2009, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by New England Gamer View Post
Looks that way but for some reason the other one was exaggerated aiming that way which made it hard, and you had to adjust your position to throw the snow ball. This one though its a bit more direct.
With "the other one" do you mean snow battle or snow fighter?