★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Impulse Soccer is a turn based soccer game.

You can play the computer or you can play a friend on the single iPod Touch\iPhone device. Perfect for kids on road\plane trips!

6 Unique Levels
5 Levels to unlock by beating the computer

Reviews:
"Impulse Soccer is an awesome turn based soccer game."
- www.iphonehall.com - Mustafa Sahin

"..if youre looking for something quick and fun, Impulse Soccer provides a lot of fun at an attractive price."
- justanotheriphoneblog.com - Brandon K

Follow us at:
www.twitter.com/ffsoftware
www.fallenfeathersoftware.com.au

For feedback, feature requests and general praise :)
contact@fallenfeathersoftware.com.au

Biino's comments:
Hi,

My name is Albino Rodrigues. I'm the developer of Impulse Soccer. It's a small turn based soccer game where you can play the cpu or a friend on the single iPhone\iPod device.

How to Play
When it’s your turn, click your players and move the arrow in the desired move direction. Move the arrow in and out to set desired move strength.
Then hit Go!

Screenshots

Price
$0.99 US

Site
http://www.fallenfeathersoftware.com...mpluse-soccer/

Appstore Link
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/impulse-soccer/id342157574?mt=8

Any questions or feedback are most appreciated

Bino
12-09-2009, 08:48 AM
Game Impressions

It's very similar to Real Soccer 09.

Real Soccer 09 on the rocks.

01-13-2010, 10:01 AM
I thought about creating a turnbased game soccer, because I hate it that I do not have full control over my team players... do you guys know other turnbased soccer games?

cheers

Last edited by brof; 01-13-2010 at 10:05 AM.
01-13-2010, 11:11 AM
or is there even a market for a feature-complete turnbased soccer game? what do yu think? If done right, that could make a great strategy game... no?

cheers,
01-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brof View Post
or is there even a market for a feature-complete turnbased soccer game? what do yu think? If done right, that could make a great strategy game... no?

cheers,
It is not for the ipod but Inazuma Eleven for DS by Level 5 is a turn-based footie RPG with aspects of Pokemon (there are hundreds of footie players with individual strengths and skills to recruit). It has a full story mode that plays out like an action-drama, has a world map of sorts (the school your team is assigned to) and each player has a level system / skill system, some of these skills being over the top offence / defense powers. It has turned out to be a huge hit (on its way to sell a million in Japan) and is being released in Europe this year.
01-13-2010, 11:33 AM
So I take it this is similar to RoboFootball
01-20-2010, 02:19 PM
Send a message via AIM to RKRigney
I'm really enjoying this game and will probably do a review... I need to get in touch with that developer.

www.rkrigney.com
Ryan Rigney - Freelance Writer
01-20-2010, 02:32 PM
this is a cute game even tho I am pretty terrible at it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
01-29-2010, 07:44 AM
Hey guys,

I'm the developer of this game. I'm sorry for the lack of replies, my life has been a bit hectic lately!

So I take it this is similar to RoboFootball

I've never heard of robofootbal, so I can't really say I don't have any promo codes left but when I get the update out, send me a private message and I'd be happy to send one.

I'm really enjoying this game and will probably do a review... I need to get in touch with that developer.

Thanks

this is a cute game even tho I am pretty terrible at it

How are you finding the game? Anything you'd like changed or added?

For those interested I am planning an update soon after I find a new place to live.

- Adding a Turbo mode. So that you can move the characters as soon as they stop. From my feedback, roughly half hate waiting for the next turn. (would be great on the iPad!)
- Gameplay tweaks
- AI tweaks (esp for turbo mode)
- More levels with obstacles
- Streakers???
- Openfeint

Please feel free to get in touch with me and tell me what you dislike or would like added.

I'm also working on a bullet hell game but that's off topic.

Bino
01-29-2010, 07:50 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
i would add few more teams ( maybe you even can customize them) like a rogue team or sth like that
a league mode (with different teams)
online mode
statistics
and a game play video to your fist post

PS press quote if you want to answer to a post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biino View Post
I don't have any promo codes left but when I get the update out, send me a private message and I'd be happy to send one.
you can put me on your list

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games

Last edited by mattll; 01-29-2010 at 07:53 AM.