★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Promo Poll!! VOTE!

View Poll Results: Do you like that the PROMO GIVEAWAYS are posted here on the main thread?
YES! KEEP THEM HERE! 25 51.02%
NO! MOVE THEM! 24 48.98%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll
01-11-2009, 05:20 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 85
Promo Poll!! VOTE!

PLEASE VOTE IN POLL ABOVE!
Who wants promos to be given away the way they have been now? As new posts on the main thread? People have been starting to say that they want the promo codes to stop being given out on the main thread! But the only people who are posting about that are obviously the people who don't want it! I for one think the promo codes SHOULD STAY on the main thread!! Please take a minute to vote on the poll above so that we all can see what the majority wants. I find it ironic that in a forum that's all about games and having fun that so many people are against the promo games and fun! lighten up people!!! my goodness!

Last edited by games42; 01-11-2009 at 05:43 PM.
01-11-2009, 05:22 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by games42 View Post
PLEASE VOTE IN POLL ABOVE!
Who wants promos to be given away the way they have been now? As new posts on the main thread? People have been starting to say that they want the promo codes to stop being given out on the main thread! But the only people who are posting about that are obviously the people who don't want it! I for one think the promo codes SHOULD STAY on the main thread!! Please take a minute to vote on the poll above so that we all can see what the majority wants. I find it ironic that in a forum that's all about games and having fun that so many people are against the promo games and fun! lighten up people!!! my goodness!
A) wrong section

B) There is no poll

C) There are 3 threads like this already

D) [/closethread]

Check out Randomness is green
some youtube comment:
Quote:
She's smart...
in a parallel universe, 100 billion years ago

01-11-2009, 05:25 PM
#3
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,823
look man, you do not see the case.

maybe you just don't understand it at all?

we are not talking about NOT GIVING PROMO CODES, but to give THEM a separate forum. i love promos, i won some, but i can't stand to see all subjects with "CODE" in title at front when this forum is not for promo codes but for people who want to TALK about games. and talking is much more then making that kind of pool or saying GIVE it to me, or I WANT IT.

see the point or still being blind?
01-11-2009, 05:26 PM
#4
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo19 View Post
A) wrong section

B) There is no poll

C) There are 3 threads like this already

D) [/closethread]
Well actually I think this is a good place to put it because this is the place that is most affected. But I agree with all your other points

Just upgraded to the 3GS from the original. Super excited to play some of the more intense games.
01-11-2009, 05:26 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by pante View Post
look man, you do not see the case.

maybe you just don't understand it at all?

we are not talking about NOT GIVING PROMO CODES, but to give THEM a separate forum. i love promos, i won some, but i can't stand to see all subjects with "CODE" in title at front when this forum is not for promo codes but for people who want to TALK about games. and talking is much more then making that kind of pool or saying GIVE it to me, or I WANT IT.

see the point or still being blind?
apparantly no one can have another opinion besides yours
01-11-2009, 05:29 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: somewhere
Posts: 1,823
so you are still blind. cheers.
01-11-2009, 05:29 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by games42 View Post
apparantly no one can have another opinion besides yours
Well I do think your allowed to have your opinion, but on the other hand, I can not see a single down side to giving them a dedicated space. Can you give me a few? It seems like a win win situation. If I specifically want codes I can go to the promo section and if I don't I can avoid them. Win win right?

Just upgraded to the 3GS from the original. Super excited to play some of the more intense games.
01-11-2009, 05:33 PM
#8
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by games42 View Post
apparantly no one can have another opinion besides yours
Oh and aparently the votes are being spammed or something because I saw 7 views and ten votes at one point....

Just upgraded to the 3GS from the original. Super excited to play some of the more intense games.
01-11-2009, 05:33 PM
#9
yeah i think that promo codes in a different section is ok but the other thread was talking about making it only available to senior members and stuff like that. im all for a different section but make it available to everyone.
01-11-2009, 05:35 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetaspawn View Post
Oh and aparently the votes are being spammed or something because I saw 7 views and ten votes at one point....
you can only vote once. The system won't let you vote more than once. You cannot spam it.