★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: I Digit Expedition

12-09-2009, 02:22 PM
I Digit Expedition

Hallo Ihr,

ich daddel jetzt schon 1 Stunde am 2. Level rum. Das Erste ist das Tutorial. Jetzt bin ich bei dem Level wo man bei 300Meter 4 Bücher sammeln muss. Da ist eine Mauer und ich komme nicht weiter in die Tiefe. Kann mir jemand den Trick nennen?

Danke
12-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
wtf hell no

oh yeah there's already a thread about this game

i loved the lite version of the original but forgot about it in the flurry of 3D games that came out (plus all the time spent playing physics-based puzzle games)

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !
12-09-2009, 02:25 PM
yeah, sorry i found it
12-09-2009, 02:25 PM
"Hello you,

Daddy, I now have 1 hours on 2 Level rum. The first is the tutorial. Now I'm at the level where they found 300 meters in 4 books must be collected. As a wall and I do not get more in depth. Can someone give me the trick?

Thanks"

Hey I'm Rob, I occasionally write for TouchArcade! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robfunnell3
12-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sledgehammer96 View Post
Hallo Ihr,

ich daddel jetzt schon 1 Stunde am 2. Level rum. Das Erste ist das Tutorial. Jetzt bin ich bei dem Level wo man bei 300Meter 4 Bücher sammeln muss. Da ist eine Mauer und ich komme nicht weiter in die Tiefe. Kann mir jemand den Trick nennen?

Danke
poste bitte auf englisch, sonst versteht dich hier niemand, so eine Frage gehört eher in General Game Discussions and Questions

for our english friends:

please post in english, or nobody here will understand you. And btw, such a question belongs to the "General Game Discussions and Questions" topic.

"Hallo Ihr,

Danke"

Means: Hey you,
I'm playin until now one hour in the second level. The first one is the tutorial. No I'm at the level, collect you have to find 4 books in a depth of 300 meter. There is a wall, and I'm not able to get deeper. Can someone tell me the trick of the level, please?

Thanks