★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Just E-mail me (yet more promo codes)

01-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Just E-mail me (yet more promo codes)

I too have some promo codes for

Poker Stacks
Auqua Jigsaw
Jigsaw Wild
Jump
Mandala (visualizer)

If you would like them just E-mail z3r036@yahoo.com for which one you want.
these arn't the very best games so only email if you would really like to have them.

Note: I recieved these codes on Dec. 6th.
I'm not aware if codes expire (can't imagine they do), or if updates to the apps between then and now will negate the code.
01-11-2009, 06:09 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStaR View Post
I too have some promo codes for

Poker Stacks
Auqua Jigsaw
Jigsaw Wild
Jump
Mandala (visualizer)

If you would like them just E-mail z3r036@yahoo.com for which one you want.
these arn't the very best games so only email if you would really like to have them.

Note: I recieved these codes on Dec. 6th.
I'm not aware if codes expire (can't imagine they do), or if updates to the apps between then and now will negate the code.
After a month of creation. So they are old. Won't work. Try them and see.

01-11-2009, 06:19 PM
If the codes have expired do to the "note" in my first post, I do apologize. needles to say, I could'nt test the codes before i gave them away
01-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Send a message via ICQ to brewstermax Send a message via AIM to brewstermax Send a message via MSN to brewstermax Send a message via Yahoo to brewstermax
Quote:
If the codes have expired do to the "note" in my first post, I do apologize. needles to say, I could'nt test the codes before i gave them away
Yes you can. You enter it, and hit redeem. If the box to enter your password pops up, it works, if not, it doesn't work.
01-11-2009, 06:25 PM
oh.....I was hesitant to do that cause I didn't want to accidently go through because i have my password "remembered" so it doesn't pop up for me, it just goes through. but good to know if I want to switch....thank you
01-11-2009, 06:29 PM
Quote:
oh.....I was hesitant to do that cause I didn't want to accidently go through because i have my password "remembered" so it doesn't pop up for me, it just goes through. but good to know if I want to switch....thank you
Alright. How did you come about all of these codes, before I have wastedyuthe close the thread?
01-11-2009, 06:31 PM
my code expired. its cool though thanks for givin them away in the first place.
01-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Thread re-named. Please refrain from obscure thread titles, so we at least know at a glance this is yet another code thread to add to the ever growing list.
01-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wastedyuthe View Post
Thread re-named. Please refrain from obscure thread titles, so we at least know at a glance this is yet another code thread to add to the ever growing list.
Close it, it is pointless now, as the codes don't work.

[/closethread]
01-11-2009, 06:38 PM
it's hard to find some clear air here with you brewster.