★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Songs you'd like to see become DLC for Rock Band iPhone?

12-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Songs you'd like to see become DLC for Rock Band iPhone?

After looking at the DLC list for Rock Band on the iPhone, I'm not exactly impressed. None of the songs really impressed me that much. There's some good songs, but nothing outstanding. So list your songs that you'd like to see become DLC, even put them in packs if you want. For me, it's mostly just 1 song: Prequel to the Sequel by Between the Buried and Me. They had it in Rock Band 2 as DLC, but they cut the second half of the song from the accordion part on. I'd like to see the song on there but in its entirety, grouped with Disease, Injury, Madness by BtBaM.
12-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce
Hotel California by Eagles
Gives you Hell by All American Rejects

12-09-2009, 06:16 PM
All 56 of Avenged Sevenfold's songs

Gamecenter: Will090
12-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Blink 182 songs- Miss You especiallly
12-09-2009, 06:30 PM
Any good classics

Some Beatles ACDC, zepplin, aerosmith or red hot chilli peppers any of their songs
12-09-2009, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will090 View Post
All 56 of Avenged Sevenfold's songs
I cannot agree more... A7X is one of my favorite bands. I actually like them more than BTBAM, I just happened to be listening to the latter quite a bit today. I'd rather have their old stuff though, like Waking the Fallen. They were so much better back then, and they're still amazing now. City of Evil actually has my favorite song of theirs, MIA.
12-09-2009, 07:10 PM
Metalica and guns & roses, queen , Stevie Ray and I could go on forever but isn't this a lost cause, there hasn't been any dlc for rockband in 6 weeks and what we did get before that sucked. IMHO
12-09-2009, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
I cannot agree more... A7X is one of my favorite bands. I actually like them more than BTBAM, I just happened to be listening to the latter quite a bit today. I'd rather have their old stuff though, like Waking the Fallen. They were so much better back then, and they're still amazing now. City of Evil actually has my favorite song of theirs, MIA.
City of Evil is my favorite album of all time, Waking the Fallen is incredible as well. MIA is a completely epic song

Gamecenter: Will090
12-09-2009, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derochea72 View Post
Metalica and guns & roses, queen , Stevie Ray and I could go on forever but isn't this a lost cause, there hasn't been any dlc for rockband in 6 weeks and what we did get before that sucked. IMHO
Yeah, it's unfortunate and has somewhat turned me from a future purchase of the game. And I'd love to be able to play Holier than Thou and Master of Puppets on there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will090 View Post
City of Evil is my favorite album of all time, Waking the Fallen is incredible as well. MIA is a completely epic song
I actually rank Waking the Fallen as my #1 album of all time. It just had everything I want from my music in it. If only MIA was on that album it would have been perfect.
12-09-2009, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andgut View Post
Some Beatles ACDC, zepplin, aerosmith or red hot chilli peppers any of their songs
Well two of those aren't happening, but the others have a decent chance.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ