★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: rayBLAST
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 25.8 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Stop hordes of UFOs, asteroids, and space junk from crashing into the Earth! Say 'NO' to turning the planet into an intergalactic junkyard and sewage depot! Using ninja-like dexterity and color-matching skills, unleash devastating lasers on the enemy. Are you up for a challenge? Can you stop them all and save the world?

+ continuous classic arcade action
+ tons of enemies to tear apart
+ out of this world music
+ easy and intuitive controls
+ online scores for bragging rights

What makes impaXor different?
impaXor uniquely mixes color-matching and arcade defense gameplay together. The dynamic of matching a color-coded laser to an enemys color before ultimately bringing about its destruction with a quick tap delivers a new game mechanic that is both surprisingly challenging and fun. impaXor is sure to deliver a quality gaming experience reminiscent of the late great arcade era of times past with a modern feel.

AGON Online by Aptocore
AGON Online is a leading social gaming platform for iPhone and iPod Touch games enabling:
Online leaderboards
Location aware scores
Awards system
Friends lists
Persistent player profile
Facebook and Twitter integration

For more info on AGON Online please visit:
12-11-2009, 06:17 AM
I'm the developer of impaXor, ask me a question!

Hey there fellow gamers!

If you have any questions about impaXor, ask away! I will be more than happy to talk about the game and the challenges faced while developing it.

Also, there are some Easter Eggs and meanings to certain semi-coded control console readings I might disclose. Maybe someone has already found them?

Anyways, give me a shout!

12-17-2009, 12:50 PM
impaXor X-Mas Sale - Price Down to $0.99

Announcing impaXor X-Mas Sale! impaXor is now only $0.99 for a limited time. Pick it up now on the cheap!

App Store Link:
12-31-2009, 02:50 PM

Hey, all! impaXor will now be FREE for a limited time! Give it just a few minutes to update in iTunes. Happy New Years!!!
12-31-2009, 03:48 PM
Cool, thanks

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
12-31-2009, 04:01 PM
Will check it out. From the description it could be amazingly addictive or just "not my thing".

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-31-2009, 04:10 PM
It's free now!

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
12-31-2009, 07:28 PM
impaXor dev here...

Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying the New Years! I hope everyone takes advantage of this FREE thing. Just a quick announcement: impaXor v1.5 is going to be launched soon. This will be a massive update with really too many new features to list. A couple things that will be added: several new modes of play, even more enemies, huge boss battles in the campaign mode.... and I mean HUGE! And a lot of really cool details that will fill out the gameplay. Oh did I mention weapons.... yep.... weapons galore. Not just any weapons though... weapons that take advantage of the iPhone and iPod capabilities. So stay tuned! Enjoy!

Peace to all my gaming brothers and sisters around the world!!!
12-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Hey, thanks for the freebie sale! The game is really fun, and is quirky like Katamari Damacy. The graphics are really good too. Can't wait for the update!

Plus+: MiniMe ~ OF: Problem ~ Gameloft: Change ~ AGON: Negamaki
12-31-2009, 08:56 PM
Thanks for the freebie! While I'm enjoying it so far I'm finding it really hard ot see the points that pop up on screen when I kill a baddy. They only appear for what seems like a milisecond and are fairly translucent. Please make these earned points more visible in an update!

Secondly, does the game support any sort of combo system? Like each target being worth progressively more points until I miss an enemy or have to switch weapons?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews