★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Original Characters

12-09-2009, 08:46 PM
Original Characters

Hey guys!
I was just talking to myself, Flargus (Me, myself and I are on a first name basis) and I asked me what the most popular original app store characters were, and me told I to ask some other people, and Myself agreed.
So I... or me... myself...Whatever!
Second try: So I ask you, The community at toucharcade, What are your personal favorite characters of all of the apps or Games. Well... Not necesarily games, could be like the twitter bird or something.

Something else, is you can post pictures or information stuff about YOUR original character you might have made, and other people can comment on them And PLEASE dont judge them harshly, as obama says, If you cant say anything nice... oh, wait...

YES WE CAN!! (do this)

THE LIST (Order in how they're posted)
Pygmies (Pocket God)
Rolandoes (Rolando)
Soosiz guys (Soosiz)
Gray (Hybrid)
Redneck (Zombieville USA)
Regret (Zenonia)
John Gore (Minigore)
Jerry Gore (Minigore)
Enviro-Bear (Enviro-Bear 2010)
Poodha Panda (Poodha)
Doodler (Doodle Jump)
Mr. AahH *Mr. Space* (Mr. AahH!!)
Cliffed Characters (Cliffed)
Lizzy (Sway)
iBlast Mokis (iBlast Moki)
The Jelly Car (Jelly Car)
Mr. Papi (Papi Jump)
Knight (Knights Onrush)
Space Ninja (?)
Blocks (Topple)
Hunter (iDracula)
Planes (Flight Control)
Light Bikes (Light Bike)
The Monkey (Bloons)
Lumpy (QuitIt!)
Oliver (Battler Bears)

Last edited by flargus; 12-10-2009 at 09:56 PM.
12-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Solid Snake. The most awesome video game character of all time. Even when he's old hes insanely epic. You just can't beat him.

For second place, I'm going to give it to Zack Fair. He was just cool. Definetly my favorite Final Fantasy character.

I think alot of people are going to say Sephiroth though, and I'm going to have to agree with them. After playing Crisis Core, he's even more awesome since you see why he is like he is.

And for my last pick, it's a toss up between Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth. I think I'm going to go for Edgeworth though, just because he's a deeper character and has a great back story which you learn ALOT about in case 4 of the first game.

12-09-2009, 08:53 PM
The Pygmies of Pocket God and Rolandos are both epic characters for me.

Beta tester for Pocket God, Minigore, Towers of War, Airstrike Defense & 9 Innings 2011 - Join TAD - Join TAD: Touch Arcade Defenders! and Canucks of TA - Contact me if you want your game translated or betatested!
12-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Solid Snake. The most awesome video game character of all time. Even when he's old hes insanely epic. You just can't beat him.

For second place, I'm going to give it to Zack Fair. He was just cool. Definetly my favorite Final Fantasy character.

I think alot of people are going to say Sephiroth though, and I'm going to have to agree with them. After playing Crisis Core, he's even more awesome since you see why he is like he is.

And for my last pick, it's a toss up between Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth. I think I'm going to go for Edgeworth though, just because he's a deeper character and has a great back story which you learn ALOT about in case 4 of the first game.
OH, sorry Myself wasnt clear, I told me to tell myself to Make it apparant that I meant App characters, why cant me listen?
But yeah, what is your favorite original APP STORE characters, me is sorry
12-09-2009, 08:58 PM
The Soosiz guys!

/l、
(゚、
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Inconspicuous Group Cat?
12-09-2009, 09:00 PM
I wouldn't say they were my favourites, but the most popular have to be John Gore, Pygmies (****ing die already) and the Doodle Jump... thing.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
12-09-2009, 09:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flargus View Post
OH, sorry Myself wasnt clear, I told me to tell myself to Make it apparant that I meant App characters, why cant me listen?
But yeah, what is your favorite original APP STORE characters, me is sorry
Oh... whoops... Well, snake is on the appstore... and the Wright characters will be on there shortly.... as for app only characters... either Gray from Hybrid, the Redneck from Zombieville, or Regret from Zenonia. All cool characters. I'll probably think of more later. Thanks for clarifying that though

EDIT: Oh crap, I forgot John Gore! He's my favorite, forget those other guys John Gore is the best. Followed by Jerry Gore and Enviro-Bear.
12-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Send a message via MSN to spidey146 Send a message via Yahoo to spidey146
poodha, i hate the dev and the game but you cant get more original than a panda eating its own farts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Porkenheimer View Post
Someone is ridiculing Big Albie? Kill him.
Always remember, you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
12-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Clearly the Doodler from Doodle Jump. He IS THE iPhone icon! And I want more cameos...

And I personally love Mr.AahH aka Mr.Space, the coolest stick figure on this device!

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
12-09-2009, 09:56 PM
My favorites are bold and underlined

ENVIRO-BEAR FTW
All the Characters from Cliffed
Edge/y Block
Lizzy from Sway
iBlast Mokis
John Gore
The Jelly Car
Mr Papi
Knight Onrush Knight