Forsaken World Mobile: The landmark MMORPG series, coming soon to mobile!

04-14-2015, 04:15 AM
Forsaken World Mobile: The landmark MMORPG series, coming soon to mobile!

Hello fellow MMORPG fans,

I’m the community manager of Forsaken World Mobile at Fedeen Games. We are proud to announce the arrival of Forsaken World Mobile, the acclaimed PC series, now available in the palm of your hands on iOS and Android devices.

Here are a few of my favorite features in the game:
- - Exploring beautiful rendered 3D environments
- - Five unique classes to pick from
- - Raid massive dungeons and take on epic bosses
- - Free-to-play!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PRE- REGISTRATION
We have exclusive rewards for pre-registration, check it out now!
On Android, pre-register for exclusive rewards using the Pre-launch.me App.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.adways.plp
If you cannot access Pre-Launch, Pre-register on our site for the rewards!
http://www.fedeen.com/forsaken-world-pre-register/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out some of the awesome concept art. What do you think?

We are always looking for ways to improve our game, so your feedback is very important. Now, if you were there on the battlefield, which class would you pick and why?

Thank you, Gamespot and mmohuts for featuring ForsakenWorld Mobile on their websites.

Last edited by fedeen; Yesterday at 08:23 AM.
04-14-2015, 04:42 AM
Any ETA on the release?

In my 14 years of MMORPG gaming experience iv usually played ranged caster. I love mages

I beta tested the Pc version years ago so cant wait to see how the mobile version turns out

Twitter: @SwipeNova Facebook: SNovaGaming YouTube: SwipeNova Game Center: SwipeNova

Last edited by SwipeNova; 04-14-2015 at 04:46 AM.

04-14-2015, 04:47 AM
Are there any images/video of the actual gameplay itself ? The video just looks like a nice glossy promotional one, need to see actual gameplay
04-14-2015, 04:52 AM

Twitter: @SwipeNova Facebook: SNovaGaming YouTube: SwipeNova Game Center: SwipeNova
04-14-2015, 04:54 AM
Thank you for your message! Glad that you like it. We will try our best to let you know once it's released, and we will post every updated info about Forsaken World Mobile here. Please stay tuned!
04-14-2015, 04:58 AM
We are making other gameplay trailers, which will be uploaded in the coming weeks. Hope you will enjoy them!
04-14-2015, 05:00 AM
Wow, where did you find that? Those pics are awesome!
04-14-2015, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sallysmile View Post
Wow, where did you find that? Those pics are awesome!
Game website http://www.fedeen.com/games/forsaken-world/

04-14-2015, 05:05 AM
Thanks! I'm gonna see!
04-14-2015, 05:40 AM
Thanks for the screenshots! They take a lot of users who will keep their eyes for new information of the game, and I'm one of them.

Pine Entertainment