Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-17-2015, 12:48 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Default Stick Escape "2.0" Coming Soon

Hello all,

I am excited to announce a massive update to the Stick Escape/Stick Escape lite duo! As some of you may remember, Stick Escape lite peaked as the #4 Overall Free App back in 2009 and has reach over 1.5 million users. Although it has been a number of years, I thought it was time to breathe some life into Stick Escape.

So what's new? Nothing and everything. One one level, I wanted to keep the simple yet challenging gameplay intact. The core mechanics are still there.

On the other hand, it was time for some change. I actually started from square one and rebuilt the game in Unity. This means 3D graphics, engaging animations/visual effects, and a more interactive environment. I have also added Game Center support so online competition will now be a reality in Stick Escape.

And there's more good news! These great new features (and so much more) will all be available for free in Stick Escape lite. Since game development isn't free, SE lite will be ad supported with the (ad free) full version remaining at $0.99.

Finally, since this is such exciting news, it seems a gift card contest/giveaway is in order. Keep an eye out for that and Stick Escape's release here soon

Check out the trailer and screenshots below. Let us know what you think!

Robert
CEO, App Tech Studios LLC

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by WellSpentYouth; 02-24-2015 at 11:40 PM.. Reason: Removed screenshots because of images in app info
Old 02-24-2015, 11:39 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Stick Escape is out now! Check out the release thread here. As promised, I posted a contest (link) for Stick Escape that gives you the chance to win a $25 gift card.