★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Forgotten Memories - A psychological survival horror

04-24-2011, 09:33 PM
its cause the ps2 is a gaming console, made soley for gaming. Theipod touch or iphone is like a computer, it is running an os, background processes, constantly looking for new data, updating your new high score on doodle jump, thus needing more and better hardware to run equivalent games to ps2
04-24-2011, 11:44 PM
Oh god those zombie-like things in the demo are nightmare-inducing. *shudder*

I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.

05-03-2011, 06:04 AM
just like i said--dead project---
05-03-2011, 01:43 PM
when your competing against huge games in the appstore, its gonna take some time. So stop whining, be patient, and you'll see the results soon. Theres a lotta hard work that goes into game developing and Im willing to wait as long as it takes for one of the best games to be released. Its not a dead project, its not going to take forever, its being worked on as we speak, and its going to be an amazing game in the end. They gave us an ETA for near the end of the year. So dont expect it to be released anytime sooner
05-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adeeb246 View Post
when your competing against huge games in the appstore, its gonna take some time. So stop whining, be patient, and you'll see the results soon. Theres a lotta hard work that goes into game developing and Im willing to wait as long as it takes for one of the best games to be released. Its not a dead project, its not going to take forever, its being worked on as we speak, and its going to be an amazing game in the end. They gave us an ETA for near the end of the year. So dont expect it to be released anytime sooner
what's the point in waiting if you finished this game in 1 day...they are lazy!
05-03-2011, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnExT View Post
Every single little thing is wrong with the above sentence. From the meaning to the grammar, there are problems.

im back guys!
05-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
huh?? what are you saying?

Game Designer, Web Developer, Jack-of-all-trades
www.artfoundry.com
Gamecenter ID: Delerium
Alt TA: LCDDreams
05-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Quote:
There's only one response to this:

05-04-2011, 12:00 AM
soooo typos and stuff aside, when's this gonna be released?
05-10-2011, 03:41 AM
Hey guys,
How have you been?
Hope in a good shape like us.

We still working on the shadows, improving little by little what we call the game of our lives. Yes, this project is the most amazing thing we've ever done (well, still working on it). We are moving forward silently yes but really quick.
We are having new core upgrades on the graphics and performance side of things. Don't worry, we aren't extending the development time of FM. :P
That early beta video doesn't even shows 10% of what this game brings in terms of pure gameplay horror. For those lucky having an iPad2, you'll be able to enjoy FM in your big screen at high resolutions.
I have some news that i'll share soon. But by the mean time, you can throw your questions (I'll try to answer as much as i can without leaking any crucial info).

We are watching carefully this thread, even if we don't post any news daily.
Forgotten Memories still planned for this year and we are targeting for one of the best iOS games.
One last thing, we are asking gamers collaboration and support through patience. We promise you, you wont get disappointed once you get your hands on FM.
King regards to all you guys,