★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Forgotten Memories - A psychological survival horror

11-27-2012, 05:38 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteplayer3d View Post
OK, if you do not show 4G version separately...

Please, show here compared to the 4G version and a version for the latest iDevice

Maybe you motivate some people to buy the latest iDevice
agree with you
11-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 912
These Russian sites seem to be really up to date with gaming news x_X.

11-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Not happening

Every time I write this it gets deleted.
This game WILL NOT HAPPEN
It's been going to come out for years.
It's one big hoax.
Blimey it was going to come out years ago and the date keeps getting extended and eeextended and eeeeeextended
Your all getting excited for nothing
In a year or two a game will come out that actually is being made and not a promise after a promise after a promise and this game will be a deep forgotten memory ;-))))))
11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,410
Tato plz tell me,will this game work without lagg on iphone4?thanks
11-27-2012, 06:43 AM
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idgeian View Post
Every time I write this it gets deleted.
This game WILL NOT HAPPEN
It's been going to come out for years.
It's one big hoax.
Blimey it was going to come out years ago and the date keeps getting extended and eeextended and eeeeeextended
Your all getting excited for nothing
In a year or two a game will come out that actually is being made and not a promise after a promise after a promise and this game will be a deep forgotten memory ;-))))))
I agree with the spirit of your post. This thread is pathetic, it started almost 3 1/2 years ago . All this for an IOS game ?? Give me a break ....
11-27-2012, 07:57 AM
If you guys really think that the game will not come out, why do you bother keep coming here and crying like this ? You guys are just upset cause you probably want this game as bad as everyone else here, chill out, go for an ice cream or something.
11-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 22,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulcizombie View Post
I agree with the spirit of your post. This thread is pathetic, it started almost 3 1/2 years ago . All this for an IOS game ?? Give me a break ....
Woh... I just realized this too. It does seem ridiculous for production time for an iOS game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
11-27-2012, 11:26 AM
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 839
But do we know that it's been in production all this time? Maybe they started 3 and a half years ago, started creating the game for 10 months or so, then stopped for a year for whatever reason, a bit more production, then a break again, and now they have started again? Perhaps really in terms of actual production time they've only been making it for a year or something like that, maybe they have had money issues making it and it hasn't been a clear and easy creation of the game
11-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
But do we know that it's been in production all this time? Maybe they started 3 and a half years ago, started creating the game for 10 months or so, then stopped for a year for whatever reason, a bit more production, then a break again, and now they have started again? Perhaps really in terms of actual production time they've only been making it for a year or something like that, maybe they have had money issues making it and it hasn't been a clear and easy creation of the game
Exactly! I remember Tato saying many pages back how shortage in funds prevented the project from going forward. Recently however, that has changed. They got the resource they wanted and hired more pros to work in FM. Since then, FM is shaping up to look awesome

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
11-27-2012, 12:32 PM
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
Tato plz tell me,will this game work without lagg on iphone4?thanks
i think run very well on iphone 4,this graphics looks like resident evil 3.graphics are not brutal