★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Forgotten Memories - A psychological survival horror

11-26-2012, 03:03 PM
OK, if you do not show 4G version separately...

Please, show here compared to the 4G version and a version for the latest iDevice

Maybe you motivate some people to buy the latest iDevice

My dream is Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit) for iOS...
11-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idgeian View Post
This game isn't gonna happen. Keep saying its coming out then changing the date. How many dates have you had??????????????
It ain't coming out man
Nice first post

11-27-2012, 02:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteplayer3d View Post
You said that the release date will be before Christmas, will be defined the exact date?
You mean the exact year? 2013 most probably!

Should they submit it today, it will be out mid december, submitted next week, probably just before christmas.

But they haven't even announced the Beta test.
11-27-2012, 04:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteplayer3d View Post
OK, if you do not show 4G version separately...

Please, show here compared to the 4G version and a version for the latest iDevice

Maybe you motivate some people to buy the latest iDevice
agree with you
11-27-2012, 04:53 AM
These Russian sites seem to be really up to date with gaming news x_X.
11-27-2012, 05:37 AM
Not happening

Every time I write this it gets deleted.
This game WILL NOT HAPPEN
It's been going to come out for years.
It's one big hoax.
Blimey it was going to come out years ago and the date keeps getting extended and eeextended and eeeeeextended
Your all getting excited for nothing
In a year or two a game will come out that actually is being made and not a promise after a promise after a promise and this game will be a deep forgotten memory ;-))))))
11-27-2012, 05:39 AM
Tato plz tell me,will this game work without lagg on iphone4?thanks
11-27-2012, 05:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idgeian View Post
Every time I write this it gets deleted.
This game WILL NOT HAPPEN
It's been going to come out for years.
It's one big hoax.
Blimey it was going to come out years ago and the date keeps getting extended and eeextended and eeeeeextended
Your all getting excited for nothing
In a year or two a game will come out that actually is being made and not a promise after a promise after a promise and this game will be a deep forgotten memory ;-))))))
I agree with the spirit of your post. This thread is pathetic, it started almost 3 1/2 years ago . All this for an IOS game ?? Give me a break ....
11-27-2012, 06:57 AM
If you guys really think that the game will not come out, why do you bother keep coming here and crying like this ? You guys are just upset cause you probably want this game as bad as everyone else here, chill out, go for an ice cream or something.
11-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulcizombie View Post
I agree with the spirit of your post. This thread is pathetic, it started almost 3 1/2 years ago . All this for an IOS game ?? Give me a break ....
Woh... I just realized this too. It does seem ridiculous for production time for an iOS game.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword