★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get your Bounce On! Phobic Studios and Iddy Biddy Games present Bounce On, a side scrolling platform game in the vein of Sonic and Mario.

After falling from a familiar pocket, roll and bounce your way through 75 levels on your adventure home. Keep your eyes out for priceless gems, adorable enemies, and amazing power-ups you'll encounter on your journey.

The achievement system provides challenging gameplay for beginners and pros alike, giving hours of fun for all skill levels.

World 1 added 12/20/2008.
World 2 added 1/23/2009.
World 3 added 3/10/2009.
World 4 added 6/3/2009.
World 5 added 12/9/2009.

"Team Phobic's recent update added so much new stuff to the game -- cutscenes, music, new enemies -- that it seems all you need to do is wait to get bonus stuff in Bounce On. " - IGN

"Bounce On: 3D-1D=2D and it rules!" - igameme.com

"Thank you so much for making my favorite application! I was a mario addict at 5 and now a bounce addict at 25" - US iTunes Review

"Fans of platform and Mario games should definitely give it a look." - AppVersity.com

** Bounce On 2: Drallo's Demise Lite and Bounce On Back Lite are out now! Go get them for free in the App Store! **

jonaswills's comments:
** Bounce On is now 50% off for the holidays! **

World 5 is out!

Quote:
Bounce continues his journey into the Frozen Peaks. Can he survive the harsh weather and get closer to finding his way home?

Bounce On is now Plus+ enabled. The Plus+ network combines the best features of an online gaming environment with the sharing and virality of traditional social networks.

Achievements, leader-boards, and online data store are supported via Plus+ in Bounce On.

Updates:
- World 5 is out!
- 11 new levels including new boss
- New enemies
- New main menu
- Added cinematics menu
- New music
- New World 1 graphics
- Door timers in World 4
- Some levels made easier
- Bug fixes

Having trouble with some levels? You can unlock all the worlds by tapping a gem in the about screen, then return to the about screen and tap the other gem.

Here's the new trailer:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Not sure if you want to get it? Try out the lite version for free! @ http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bounce-on-lite/id303583418?mt=8

And be sure to vote for Bounce On for best adventure game of the year!
http://bestappever.com/c/adgm/300438180/nom

Enjoying the music? Get the complete sound track for free at http://ww2.teamphobic.com/bounce_on
12-10-2009, 12:26 AM
galaxygrrl is gonna love this

12-10-2009, 12:27 AM
You know you guys are pimps right Team Phobic? Quit spoiling us, you're gonna put other platformer devs out of work at this rate Thanks for Plus+ as well. All the best,

Richard

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
12-10-2009, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
You know you guys are pimps right Team Phobic? Quit spoiling us, you're gonna put other platformer devs out of work at this rate Thanks for Plus+ as well. All the best,

Richard
Thanks! We got a lot of work tonight getting the screenshots/description updated. Came out sooner then we expected, haha
12-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Now I have to reinstall and play the first 4 worlds...aaaargh

{ Permanently addicted to: 868-HACK }
I perform. Therefore I am. You should book me.
..::: METROCCOLIS :::..
12-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
Now I have to reinstall and play the first 4 worlds...aaaargh
We added in a cheat just for that :-D But World 1 is waaayyyy different now, so be sure to try it out again!
12-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Of course I want to see the new world 1.
But what's the cheat

12-10-2009, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by your personal robot View Post
Of course I want to see the new world 1.
But what's the cheat
Read the update log ^^^^^^
12-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonaswills View Post
Read the update log ^^^^^^
Sorry, it's 6:40 am ... I should sleep
Thank you for still working on that great game!
Really cool to see an update!

12-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Oh, in Germany the update isn't out yet?
Was downloading, still old description and just 4 worlds.
But the cheat it already working