New concept of Castle defense game - Alien vs Stickman
This game is now in app store review and will be release around Christmas,2009
Over the past thousands of years, we Snotrons have conquered innumerable planets for energy. Now itís the Stickman planetís turn! These little guys are quite tough and defeated us. This time, we send our strongest Snotron MS-82, with double snot cannons, bubble shield, hurricane generator and earthquake wave, which are all upgradable and will become more powerful. They are about to meet the Doomsday. Prepare to be squashed and feel the power and wrath!
- Life time free upgrade.
- 3 special items.
- Vivid sound effects.
- 5 unique game themes.
- Thrilling game experience.
- In-game help for a quick reference.
- 3 difficulties for players of all levels.
- Openfeint ranking system integrated
- Funny and surprising in-game actions.
- Isometric game engine brings you real magic world.
- Fantastic magic effects powered by particle system.
- Pause, resume and autosave game when a call coming in.
- Internet ranking list to compete with the world for the highest score.
1. Hit the fly-by carrier to get supplies: life recover, double attack or super bubble shield
2. Play former stages repeatly to gain more Kills for upgrade (no additional scores)
3. Be wise to choose which skill to upgrade and when to activate
4. Advanced vital skills(tornado and earthquake) are available in the second half of the game
5. Snot is much easier to shoot when your device is upside down
Snot Cannon: Basic and fastest weapon for small enemies in large group. Grab, stretch and then release it to shoot (No loading time).
Dribble Shield: Block all enemy attack in the area, and can be moved to cover another. Tap the dribble to activate (Loading time required).
Hurricane Generator: Release hurricanes to sweep away enemies in a limited time period. Tap the wing to activate (Loading time required).
Earthquake Wave: Wipe out all enemies in sight. Only one shot in a stage, so take it as last resort and use it wisely. (Loading time required).
Last edited by rockifone; 12-12-2009 at 09:19 PM.