★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Games stuck in my update screen

12-10-2009, 02:33 AM
Games stuck in my update screen

Hey guys no matter what I do, Minigore and Eliminate Pro always show available updates from the store on my ipod touch 2g. They don't appear in itunes but always pop up on my ipod even though they have been updated. What gives?
12-10-2009, 02:36 AM
Seriously, I'm getting annoyed now. Do you have any idea how many threads have been started by noobs because they're too lazy to Search it? This topic has been discussed to death, ITS AN APPSTORE ERROR. Kthx. If I see another thread started about this subject I'm going postal.

12-10-2009, 03:56 AM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
if it was an error, it should have been corrected by now, im STILL having problems with Outer Empires!

DEFY THE COSMOS!
12-10-2009, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RankoSao View Post
if it was an error, it should have been corrected by now, im STILL having problems with Outer Empires!
Im afraid that apple cant do anything about your bad taste in games
12-10-2009, 09:39 AM
I'm stuck with Eliminate Pro and Modern Combat. Will deleting it and redownloading fix the problem? It's very annoying.
12-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RankoSao View Post
Simply delete OE then redownload it from the App store.
12-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek420 View Post
Seriously, I'm getting annoyed now. Do you have any idea how many threads have been started by noobs because they're too lazy to Search it? This topic has been discussed to death, ITS AN APPSTORE ERROR. Kthx. If I see another thread started about this subject I'm going postal.
enjoy going postal cos i started a new one 5 mins ago before spotting this!

anyways, at least for me the games ARE NOT updating and staying on the old version. tried everything i can think of. if this is an appstore error its a major one as i now have 25 apps that are near useless. thanks once again apple for your speedy resolution to this widespread problem.

redownloading from the appstore doesnt work, installs old version. i can confirm this as my brute is always at 1.8 and not the new 1.9.

Currently playing: Joe Dever's Lone Wolf and FM2014
12-11-2009, 05:11 PM
An artificial way for Apple to boost their download numbers perhaps? Nah I doubt it

Same issue, but 'eh... it'll get fixed in time.

iPad 3G: The first personal computer.
12-11-2009, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidbottle View Post
enjoy going postal cos i started a new one 5 mins ago before spotting this!

anyways, at least for me the games ARE NOT updating and staying on the old version. tried everything i can think of. if this is an appstore error its a major one as i now have 25 apps that are near useless. thanks once again apple for your speedy resolution to this widespread problem.

redownloading from the appstore doesnt work, installs old version. i can confirm this as my brute is always at 1.8 and not the new 1.9.
Mine is going the same thing! I found that you wait a few hours before it actually works.

Playstaion Network: zachattacksox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
my guns are so big i cant scratch my nose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skate View Post
Why would you hold firearms while scratching your nose?
12-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Mines happens with Pocket God too

My favorite game is doodle army, so check out the awesome game's twitter