★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Cliff Down was submitted!!!

12-10-2009, 03:24 AM
#1
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 817
Cliff Down coming!!!

about Cliff Down:

ABOUT

Challenge your friends, classmates,family to the most addictive race to the
bottom 100 meter! it's a frantic 2D scrolling racer.

GAMEPLAY

Tilt left to run left, Tilt right to run Right!

FEATRUES

- Pick up and play!
- Endless game play.
- Local and global leaderboards(OpenFeint).
- 3 game theme.



here some of screenshots
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	home.PNG
Views:	21
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	11812   Click image for larger version

Name:	main2.PNG
Views:	16
Size:	165.3 KB
ID:	11813   Click image for larger version

Name:	main1.PNG
Views:	15
Size:	113.0 KB
ID:	11814  

Click image for larger version

Name:	main0.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	119.0 KB
ID:	11815  

Last edited by adot777; 12-17-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: will coming
12-10-2009, 08:14 AM
#2
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: touchArcade
Posts: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by adot777 View Post
about Cliff Down:

Challenge your friends, classmates,family to the most addictive race to the bottom 100 meter! it's a frantic 2D scrolling racer.
Dude! Have you ever heard of Cliffed? You're going to get a lot of bad feedback because of that game, don't make it worse by saying that it's the most addicitive race to the bottom! That's Cliffed's slogan!

12-10-2009, 08:43 AM
#3
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoregamer View Post
Dude! Have you ever heard of Cliffed? You're going to get a lot of bad feedback because of that game, don't make it worse by saying that it's the most addicitive race to the bottom! That's Cliffed's slogan!
haha,slogan just slogan, game just game, and i am sure cliff down gameplay is better than it

Last edited by adot777; 12-10-2009 at 08:48 AM.
12-10-2009, 08:51 AM
#4
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: touchArcade
Posts: 749
Quote:
Originally Posted by adot777 View Post
haha,slogan just slogan, game just game, and i am sure cliff down gameplay is better than it
Have you ever played Cliffed? Play Cliffed and then play your game immediately after and compare them. I'm not saying that your game will be bad or anything, but Cliffed sets the bar, and having that game be published by IUGO, an established gaming company, this just doesn't look like it will end well.
12-17-2009, 08:57 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 817
cliff down coming tomorrow...
12-21-2009, 10:59 PM
#6
The GFX should be more colorful i think so
12-22-2009, 06:39 AM
#7
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 98
This could end badly for you lol but u shud be ok lol I slut iugo will care that much