★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Roadie - new Metal game, out now!

12-10-2009, 05:04 AM
#1
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Taipei, Munich and Hong Kong
Posts: 33
The Roadie - new Metal game, out now!

Hi there!

I wanted to let you know that we got our first iPhone game out on December 4th, called "The Roadie". It's a game for people with robust thumbs and a love for hard music!

We just started a Christmas / New Year promo and the game will be available for 0.99 USD for a while!





iTunes App Store link:
http://itunes.apple.com/de/artist/s-h-entertainment-localization/id342100402

Link to our official game site with screenshots, a video and more:
http://www.theroadie-game.com

We already uploaded a 1.1 version with a few tweaks and fixes, approval by Apple currently pending.

We hope you guys and gals will have a good time with The Roadie!
12-10-2009, 05:14 AM
#2
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: SG
Posts: 3,549


Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

12-10-2009, 06:56 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 374
Hell yeah!!!

\m/ \m/

Playing: RavenSword: The Fallen King, Zenonia and Doom Classic.
Waiting For: Dead Strike. Vampire Origins.
Plus+: Kerrby
GameLoft Live: Kerrby
12-10-2009, 07:52 AM
#4
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Hamburg
Posts: 399
Hmm, I donīt know, I watched the video and I must say that I would have liked the main character not to walk and just shoot enemies. He should have better rocked out, like headbanging to the music and playing his guitar while something crazy goes on on-screen.

I donīt like the idea of a sidescroller mixed with a rhythm game.
12-10-2009, 08:43 AM
#5
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Taipei, Munich and Hong Kong
Posts: 33
Hey, just give it a try. We also got a Lite version out, so there's no risk involved whatsoever.
12-11-2009, 01:46 AM
#6
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 103
All i can say is...people need to play this!!!!!!!

This game rocks hard

I agree with what you said about trying the 'Lite' version first, because i did, then went straight for the buy!

Great game
12-11-2009, 08:52 AM
#7
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1
world's last hope of saving it from hordes of enemies!

Just imagine what you would do if you are the world's last hope of saving it from hordes of enemies! That's d game called the Roadie. With every note of the guitar, the player will be transported to a world of thrill fighting against enemy robots.. Njoyed rocking wid Roadie
12-11-2009, 08:59 AM
#8
Joined: Sep 2008
Location: Berlin/Germany
Posts: 946
Ehm, you create a music game and donít even mention the songs you include? Or am I just blind?

--
taptoplay.de

Plus+: Lakeshore / OpenFeint & Game Center: taptoplay.de
12-11-2009, 09:07 AM
#9
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: India
Posts: 1,091
Send a message via Yahoo to thegamerocks06
Quote:
Originally Posted by vadersun80 View Post
All i can say is...people need to play this!!!!!!!

This game rocks hard

I agree with what you said about trying the 'Lite' version first, because i did, then went straight for the buy!

Great game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocker View Post
Just imagine what you would do if you are the world's last hope of saving it from hordes of enemies! That's d game called the Roadie. With every note of the guitar, the player will be transported to a world of thrill fighting against enemy robots.. Njoyed rocking wid Roadie
Shill reviews aren't gonna help :|
12-11-2009, 08:17 PM
#10
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Taipei, Munich and Hong Kong
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Ehm, you create a music game and donít even mention the songs you include? Or am I just blind?
Oh, my bad, my bad!

The songs, which we wrote ourselves are called as follows:

Arise
Fallen Army
Apokalypse
Born Into Darkness

The song name shows at the start of each song.

Oh, and we're currently working on a fun video about the game. Will post once it's online