iPhone: Boom it Up by Gamevil is Out!!

12-10-2009, 05:01 AM
#1
Boom it Up by Gamevil is Out!!



Last edited by Prab; 12-10-2009 at 10:18 PM.
12-10-2009, 07:43 AM
#2
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: At that place... with those... people...
Posts: 1,197
What is with all the games coming out in New Zealand first?! Anyways, can't wait for Boom it Up!

OMG. Double Rainbow!
User ID: Gryphon23 Agon: Gman23
"Birthday Cake, is just Birthday Cake without a little gravy..." Gravy makes EVERYTHING better.

12-10-2009, 07:53 AM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Herefordshire, U.K.
Posts: 458
How do you embed video please?

http://www2.gamevil.com/eng_new/index.jsp

Video from Gamevil website.

A Friend In Need Is A Pest

Plus+:PrivateJoker
12-10-2009, 07:55 AM
#4
embedded here


Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-10-2009, 07:57 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Herefordshire, U.K.
Posts: 458
Thanks for embedding it but you could have explained how to do it also

A Friend In Need Is A Pest

Plus+:PrivateJoker
12-10-2009, 07:58 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateJoker View Post
Thanks for embedding it but you could have explained how to do it also
no problem

[youtube ]L8FRheJ2Fh0[ /youtube] the stuff in the middle is what is after the "v=" in the video and you have to take out the spaces in the brackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-10-2009, 07:59 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon23 View Post
What is with all the games coming out in New Zealand first?! Anyways, can't wait for Boom it Up!
Coz new Zealand is the first country past the international dateline.
They see the sunlight of a new day first before anyone else.

So if u say u want to do a worldwide launch tommorow your time in the US, New Zealand already got it 2 hours ago.
12-10-2009, 08:11 AM
#8
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 5,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon23 View Post
What is with all the games coming out in New Zealand first?! Anyways, can't wait for Boom it Up!
Because New Zealand is the land of magical app fairies. And emus.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
12-10-2009, 08:14 AM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Herefordshire, U.K.
Posts: 458
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilishly Good View Post
no problem

[youtube ]L8FRheJ2Fh0[ /youtube] the stuff in the middle is what is after the "v=" in the video and you have to take out the spaces in the brackets
Cheers, I'll make a note for future ref.

A Friend In Need Is A Pest

Plus+:PrivateJoker
12-10-2009, 08:24 AM
#10
Is it just me or does this game remind you of the cannon barrels in Donkey kong country?

How much does it cost?