★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Julio Garcia
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 32.8 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Fluxon is a fierce action shooter game with arcade inspired graphics-exclusively available for the iPhone and iPod touch.

power-up your weapons and make your way into enemy formations destroying drones, turrets, tanks & alien bases.

Unique and challenging boss battles at the end of each level will demand the very best of your playing skills.

Enjoy!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

01-12-2010, 07:34 PM
This game needs a video! Can't find anything. Looks good, but as we all know... looks can be deceiving...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude

01-12-2010, 07:37 PM
Send a message via MSN to MindJuice Send a message via Skype™ to MindJuice
Screenshot #5 reminds me of Xevious. I played a LOT of that game when I was younger!
01-12-2010, 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindJuice View Post
Screenshot #5 reminds me of Xevious. I played a LOT of that game when I was younger!
Oh man, I love Xevious! I still remember that exact *plink* sound when your shots hit those spinning mirrors.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
01-12-2010, 08:54 PM
Since I love this genre, I bought the game. Graphics are good and its well made, but it only works with the accelerometer which I think there should be an option to control the ship with your finger. Accelerometer is just not that great at this type of game where there are hundreds of objects on screen to avoid.
01-12-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by relm1 View Post
Since I love this genre, I bought the game. Graphics are good and its well made, but it only works with the accelerometer which I think there should be an option to control the ship with your finger. Accelerometer is just not that great at this type of game where there are hundreds of objects on screen to avoid.
I don't know how I missed this before, but it looks amazing. Unfortunately, if it's tilt only I'll have to pass. Don't usually like tilt in these games, Sentry Alpha is an exception. Too bad because it looks really awesome. Thanks for your impressions.

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
01-17-2010, 08:19 PM
hmm

just found this and I would love to try it but has anyone seen a Vid for it I have not found one and would like to see one 1st.
01-20-2010, 04:30 PM
Not happy with my purchase.

Game is only one level, one boss. Game description says otherwise. Difficulty choices are random. If you choose Easy, you get Hard sometimes. Weird... Game also crashes after you finish the one level and you can't continue until you restart your device.

Emailed developer several days ago and no response...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude