★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

How to kill this beast

12-10-2009, 08:13 AM
#1
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 285
How to kill this beast

Ravensword, in the cemetery there are 2 entries which take you into a forest, and in the forest you will meet 2 Orcs, one is huge as the following picture!



I brought 50 blast arrows but still not able to kill it and the normal arrow does not work [message shows “only blast arrow harms it]”!

Anyone knows how many blast arrow I need to deal with it?
12-10-2009, 08:20 AM
#2
you need 100 blast arrows to beat that guy - but when you do,
you get unlimited magic with the amulet of mana. then you are basically invincible.

12-10-2009, 08:22 AM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
you need 100 blast arrows to beat that guy - but when you do,
you get unlimited magic with the amulet of mana. then you are basically invincible.
Josh I killed the ogre, and no amulet. I tapped everywhere on that big sumbitch, and nothing. So I closed the game and reopened it, and the ogre was alive again. Only the 120 blast arrows I had, was now only 20. So it saved me killing him, but he didn't really die....any advice, or a possible explanation? Otherwise the game's pretty dang good.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
12-10-2009, 08:25 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
Josh I killed the ogre, and no amulet. I tapped everywhere on that big sumbitch, and nothing. So I closed the game and reopened it, and the ogre was alive again. Only the 120 blast arrows I had, was now only 20. So it saved me killing him, but he didn't really die....any advice, or a possible explanation? Otherwise the game's pretty dang good.
in the words of another dude on the forums "you have to click on his 'nads"
12-10-2009, 08:36 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
in the words of another dude on the forums "you have to click on his 'nads"
Damn it, I thought I felt him up pretty good. Oh well I'll try again. One thing I have to say josh, is most of the Big baddies in this game, easily fall victim to glitch kills. They kinda get stuck on the scenery and then it's just a shooting gallery. Also I'm sure these have been answered a million times, isn't there a second secret area in this new update? What the hell does the singing rune do? And are there more than just two runes?

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
12-10-2009, 08:38 AM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
Damn it, I thought I felt him up pretty good. Oh well I'll try again. One thing I have to say josh, is most of the Big baddies in this game, easily fall victim to glitch kills. They kinda get stuck on the scenery and then it's just a shooting gallery. Also I'm sure these have been answered a million times, isn't there a second secret area in this new update? What the hell does the singing rune do? And are there more than just two runes?
The enemies aren't that smart at the moment, but that will improve in the expansion. The two secret areas are the dungeon of lamneth that leads to the forest of lamneth. There are 4 magical runes. The singing rune will send the lesser enemies away screaming and it also opens the gates to Sytheria.
Hope that helps.
12-10-2009, 08:48 AM
#7
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
The enemies aren't that smart at the moment, but that will improve in the expansion. The two secret areas are the dungeon of lamneth that leads to the forest of lamneth. There are 4 magical runes. The singing rune will send the lesser enemies away screaming and it also opens the gates to Sytheria.
Hope that helps.
Thanks Josh! Sorry for asking redundant questions. 4 runes huh? Well I don't want you to give away everything Thanks again for the stellar game, I look forward to the expansion.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
12-10-2009, 09:01 AM
#8
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 285
I just found another unbelievable beast which is located at the end of the cliff, I'm at level 15 with 90% health but get 1 hit die
12-10-2009, 09:35 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublezz View Post
I just found another unbelievable beast which is located at the end of the cliff, I'm at level 15 with 90% health but get 1 hit die
That would be the Mega Troll
12-10-2009, 09:39 AM
#10
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: bavaria
Posts: 1,952
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
That would be the Mega Troll
the jump on head 1 ?

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games