★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Gameloft December Podcast is out.

12-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Gameloft December Podcast is out.

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-10-2009, 11:36 AM
Brothers in arms 2!?w00t???

12-10-2009, 11:38 AM
THOSE HIPOCRATS!!

They even dared to show MC:S Multiplayer Update in the Podcast with a Big Fake Smile like if there was nothing wrong with it!!

In the other hand, I loved the NOVA Multiplayer Preview and the Announcement of BIA2

We Rule ID: Sclerosis
Godfinger ID: Elkas
OpenFeint/Gameloft Live/Astro Ranch ID: Elkas
12-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Cool I see a "synthesized" version of Gran Turismo on that screen!!! OMFG I'm so friggin excited. xoxoxo.

My friend said to me, "I think the weather's trippy." I said, "No, man, it's not the weather that's trippy, perhaps it is the way that we perceive it that is indeed trippy." Then I thought, "Man, I should've just said, 'Yeah."CS.one R3DC3ll Faction-Join us or die...proud member of TheBeastlyNinja Epic-uber elite comedy crew
12-10-2009, 11:42 AM
edit
srry didnt see that one
12-10-2009, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by le'deuche123 View Post
Cool I see a "synthesized" version of Gran Turismo on that screen!!! OMFG I'm so friggin excited. xoxoxo.
Have to admit -- the kisses are a nice touch.
12-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Well they forgot to mention how shitty mc s multiplayer is. Atleast me and some other people left some reviews to remind them.
12-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Guys don't flame so much on gameloft. I not a fan but they chrun out some good games. McS was awesome as single player. Are you forgetting that? Sure the multi is not working for the majority, but they will fix it be patient and meanwhile while I patiently await for the fix, I'm going to go play driver. Awesome game
12-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddyracer123 View Post
Guys don't flame so much on gameloft. I not a fan but they chrun out some good games. McS was awesome as single player. Are you forgetting that? Sure the multi is not working for the majority, but they will fix it be patient and meanwhile while I patiently await for the fix, I'm going to go play driver. Awesome game
Yes, they do good games, BUT, the Hipocresy is that they didn't even mention the Bug of MC:S Multiplayer update, they could have said "Yes, we know that some players are having trouble with the Multiplayer System and we're Working on a Fix which will be available soon."

I mean, how difficult can that be? but nooo, they like to play Fools&Idiots so they just ignored it.

We Rule ID: Sclerosis
Godfinger ID: Elkas
OpenFeint/Gameloft Live/Astro Ranch ID: Elkas
12-10-2009, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkas View Post
Yes, they do good games, BUT, the Hipocresy is that they didn't even mention the Bug of MC:S Multiplayer update, they could have said "Yes, we know that some players are having trouble with the Multiplayer System and we're Working on a Fix which will be available soon."

I mean, how difficult can that be? but nooo, they like to play Fools&Idiots so they just ignored it.
True. They might pass on it sneakly because nova is coming out with multi and gamers will forget mcs multi problems over a better multi experience form nova so gameloft will hope on the hype of nova and not update mcs at all . Stupid prediction I know but there is a chance.