★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Good Apps UG
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Skill & Strategy & Speed: Are you tired of always the same gameplays? 'Lines to Addiction' offers you a completely new gameplay we have developed especially for the touchscreen. Try out this challenging game of skill and strategy!

There are numbers arranged on every level. Connect the numbers by lines - with your finger. After every connection it's getting harder because there are more and more lines you can't cross (points are deducted for this). But you can cross through the numbers. It sounds simple but it's not! You have to play precise, clever and fast to reach all levels.

You get twelve nasty levels with increasing difficulty partly with treacherous obstacles. Only if you solve a level within a certain time you reach the next level. Are you going to solve all levels?

GoodApps's comments:

The arrangement of the numbers and the obstacles will drive you crazy.
It sounds simple but it's not. Give it a try - it`s free!
12-10-2009, 12:27 PM
Is this just the lite version of Lines to Madness, or is there some reason to own both?

Thanks, Michael
12-10-2009, 04:14 PM
@Michael
Thank you for your interest.

'Lines to Addiction' is an attractive offer for free to learn the principle of the game of 'Lines of Mania'. If you like it or if you're addicted ;o), it's worth to take a look at 'Lines of Mania'.

Let's compare:

'Lines of Mania' (http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/lines-mania/id338416276?mt=8):
- single- & multiplayer
- 3 modes (classic, skill, mania)
- 67 levels

'Lines to Addiction' (free) (http://itunes.apple.com/de/app/lines-to-addiction/id343295771?mt=8):
- singleplayer only
- 12 levels

But 'Lines to Addiction' contains completely new challenging levels! So there is some reason to own both
12-10-2009, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodApps View Post
But 'Lines to Addiction' contains completely new challenging levels! So there is some reason to own both
Thanks for the info. I am trying to conserve space on my springboard. Would you consider an update to "Lines of Mania" to add in the extra levels? That way I wouldn't need to keep both installed?

Also, It would be very nice if you updated the game so that I didn't have to lift my finger up between pairs of numbers. I find that very counter-intuitive.

Thanks, Michael
12-10-2009, 05:58 PM
@Michael

We will add more levels in an update for "Lines of Mania" at some time, but completely new ones. "Lines to Addiction" is not just a "free version", it's an independently game to learn the principle of both games for free. So, if you like it and want more, there is a good reason to own also "Lines of Mania" and get the 67 new and unknown levels.
Have you already solved all levels, also the ones from the mania mode and whats your score for each of the three modes?

Your second wish is not as easy as it seams. We actually tried this behaviour, but there is a drawback if the game acts like this, because some people play the game very fast. If you do so and stop your finger after each number, the lift up position is a piece next to the number. And in this situation the game can not decide what you wanted to do: Stop drawing after each number or draw directly to the next number. In the last case you should get a points deduction because you did not finish the new line.

Thanks for your suggestions and have fun solving all levels of both games

Last edited by GoodApps; 12-10-2009 at 06:18 PM.