★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Help me decide!

12-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Help me decide!

I need some help. I have cash to spend and want a good time consuming rpg. Which is better. Seed or ravensword? Is there anything better than those two?thanks in advance.

Muzic <3
Current Beta Test(ed/ing): Com2us Secret
12-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzic <3 View Post
I need some help. I have cash to spend and want a good time consuming rpg. Which is better. Seed or ravensword? Is there anything better than those two?thanks in advance.
Get Yipe or Inotia 2, IMO

DEFY THE COSMOS!

12-10-2009, 02:37 PM
I personally didn't try Seed, but Ravensword is fun. Also, Yipe is great too, as RankoSao said!
12-10-2009, 02:43 PM
I also didn't try seed but ravensword is awesome....

I'm just that Awesome stupid
12-10-2009, 02:45 PM
ravensword is 3D and 3PS/FPS!! Says enaugh!
12-10-2009, 02:47 PM
Send a message via AIM to RankoSao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
ravensword is 3D and 3PS/FPS!! Says enaugh!
yeah, says "dont buy this"... Being an FPS is NOT a selling point for an RPG.. if the best thing you can say about this RPG is that its an FPS, then there is problems.

DEFY THE COSMOS!
12-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzic <3 View Post
I just bought Seed and I'm a little bit dissapointed, the Sprites are a little bit too funky, but the Faces in the Dialogues are Really Smooth, which doesn't Fit. At Gameplay level it is Extremely Cool, you can use more than one weapon, Sword, Lance, Gun and a Staff, the Sword is Quick and Effective, the Lance is Slow but Strong, the Gun is also Slow (You need to recharge eachtime you shot. NOTE: with the Default Gun, haven't tried any others) but Ranged and Effective, and with the Staff you can Cast Magic, with each Weapon you develop differet abilities, and you decide in which weapons you use your Skill Points (Yes, you don't use the Skill Points on the Characters but on the Weapons). Still, I totally hate the Design of the Sprites, it totally disturbs me, Oh and the Navigation Menu is also funky... But the Story Line is Good and Gameplay too.

Ravensword, I personally don't like it because I prefer more 2D RPGs, or if it's going to be 3D, it better have good graphics (I found Ravensword's Graphics a lil' bit funky, but that might just be the Impediment of the iPhone's Hardware)
But from what I've seen, people totally loves the game and the Developers are working non-stop on the New Expansion, maybe you should wait until the expansion comes out.

Inotia 2 is great, The best of the 3 so far IMO. The Graphics are Amazing, Customization amazing too, an excellent storyline, different classes, alternative quests, Match Up Mode (Online Player Vs Ghost Player, this system collects the User's Info, like skills, level, Stats, etc and sets it to Fight against your character, you control your Character but the Opponent doesn't he's just a Ghost, could be improved) I really recommend it.

Haven't tested Yipe, in fact it's the First time I've heard it, and Right now I'm searching for it in iTunes

Note: All the Comments of the 3 Games were In My Honest Opinion, everyone has their own tastes, so go troll someone else!

We Rule ID: Sclerosis
Godfinger ID: Elkas
OpenFeint/Gameloft Live/Astro Ranch ID: Elkas
12-10-2009, 02:55 PM
Go buy TNA. It's the best RPG on the device as far as I've played. It's one of the only 2 turn based RPG's that were worth the purchase (Elven Chronicles being the other). It's only 3 bucks, much cheaper than the other 2 you suggested.

Wait, I take that back. It's the same price as SEED, but it's the best Turn Based RPG, so go for it. Besides, if you can afford Ravensword or Inotia, you can afford both.

Last edited by Somerandomdude; 12-10-2009 at 02:57 PM.
12-10-2009, 02:58 PM
TNA Stands for... ?

We Rule ID: Sclerosis
Godfinger ID: Elkas
OpenFeint/Gameloft Live/Astro Ranch ID: Elkas
12-10-2009, 03:41 PM
Send a message via AIM to tzual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkas View Post
TNA Stands for... ?
TNA Wrestling

Openfeint: Tzual12