★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Audio Puzzle - Rediscover you music collection!!!

12-10-2009, 03:33 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Audio Puzzle - Rediscover you music collection!!!

Audio Puzzle is the first iPhone puzzle game that helps you rediscover your music album on the iPhone or iPod Touch by changing your whole iPhone library into a music jigsaw.

Audio Puzzle is the brain child of the makers of the hit game Peter und Vlad, Dexoris studios.

Cheack out our reviews.

Truthbombers.com Review 9/10 Da Bomb

Appsmile.com
Audio Puzzle is a slickly designed $1.99 app, filled with subtle fade effects and well-designed artwork. A game truly for music lovers, you owe it to yourself to pick up this game if you love your music collection.

Audio Puzzle gets our AppSmile 5-Dimple rating:

If you are like most people and have lots of music on you iPhone, this is a app for you!

Playing Audio Puzzle you rediscover your music. Songs you have not played in a while get discovered again through a music jigsaw. Post your discoveries and share your music here, I'll start with one right now.

Here's my disvovery.

Playing Audio Puzzle I am more into rediscovering my music. So I thought maybe we should start a discussion about your discoveries or your favorit music / songs...

Just post a screen image from your iPhone where you are playing your new found discovery.

To take a picture just hold down the top power button and press home button. Then connect the phone to the computer and...

Then expose your dirty music secrets and post your images on this thread :-)

I'll start by exposing some of my favorite discoveries today while playing the game.

David Bowie

This is an old song I must have imported and tagged me self. Whats funny about it, it's the wrong cover. I noticed that the title said Hallo instead of hello and Wikipedia had the answear.

"Hallo Spaceboy" is a song by David Bowie from his 1995 album Outside, and was issued as a single in 1995. Bowie and Brian Eno co-wrote the song. It features a return of Major Tom, a character seen in previous Bowie songs "Space Oddity" and "Ashes to Ashes".
The commercial (i.e. non-promo) version of the single featured the Pet Shop Boys remix as the lead track, not the original album version. In contrast to the original, the single remix was far more disco-oriented and featured additional lyrics sung by Neil Tennant. The introduction was sampled from the opener to Outside, "Leon Take Us Outside". Bowie initially expressed reservation about the additions, which referenced and "chopped up" the lyrics to Space Oddity, but later agreed that they worked well so long as Tennant sung them.[1]
Hallo Spaceboy was the most successful single from the Outside album in the UK. It stayed in the charts for 5 weeks and reached number 12.
The 12" remix, which was only released on promo 12", eventually surfaced on Pet Shop Boys' remix collection Disco 4, which was released by EMI in October 2007.

Ergo wrong Album cover :-)

My second discovery was Bob Dylan. Sitting in my christmas mood playing the game I stumbled upon an album with Dylan that I bought but did not listen to. I bought the album because I heard a tune on the radio then forgot about it. Luckily I rediscovered it :-)

Whats interesting about this album is how every song on the album is just perfect. A great album.

There you have it, my dirty music secrets of the day.

Now it's your turn :-)
12-10-2009, 03:52 PM
er...theres a long thread about it already here

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=Audio+Puzzle

remember the search button it your friend

EDIT which you have already answered !
Why double post ?

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"