★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: OF-Games
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.3 MB
  • Version: 1.7
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Blood and honor!"CF Defense2" is now available on iTunes, go and download it for free!!!
Withstand the enemies overwhelming attacks with machine guns, cannons and air backup in order to hold your fortress under fire.

Weapons are controlled using the iPhone Accelerator making aiming and shooting a touch-free experience. Intuitive movements and smooth control allow you to lay back and open fire as you will.

In CF Defense, you are a fearless soldier, sparing no effort to keep the enemies at bay. Ready to take up position? Pick up your iPhone and play CF Defense now!

Game features:
1. Controls: easy to learn and easy to play. Experience the feeling of shooting with the built-in gravity system.
2. Weapons: use two types of machine guns and cannons with up to 10 power upgrades for each.
3. Characters: male and female soldiers bring you closer to your character.
4. Rank: Higher scores lead to higher ranks and the chance to unlock new maps.
5. Scenes: 3 different scenes in each environment allow you to play in clear weather, cloudy skies, or nighttime.
6. Enemies: 5 different kinds of enemies will bring everything they have to challenge your shooting skills.

Thank you for choosing CF Defense! Stay tuned for more games.

Devilishly Good's comments:

Link to Lite version:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cf-defense-free/id346419230?mt=8

Youtube link | Pop Up

Youtube link | Pop Up
12-10-2009, 05:05 PM
looks hotness, although control seems to be limited to tilt, not an ideal for me.

well, ok, there's some basic attempt at touch control, but seems to be useless in the video.

Last edited by araczynski; 12-10-2009 at 05:10 PM.

12-10-2009, 09:33 PM
For a moment there I thought OF-games means that the game has OpenFeint lol

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
12-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Really a Cool game. New contrl style and easy to play the game!
12-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Wow, 3 shills. You know it's NOT going to help the game here don't you?
12-11-2009, 05:08 PM
on sale for $1.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
12-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
Wow, 3 shills. You know it's NOT going to help the game here don't you?
Hehe, keen eye Squeaker
12-22-2009, 08:18 PM
there's now a Lite to try

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cf-defense-free/id346419230?mt=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
04-22-2010, 09:57 PM
New Version updated!

"CF Defense" is coming again. This time, you will be encountered with more fierce enemies.

In face of these more aggressive enemies, you also have more supply, more weapons and ammunition. Now, just try your best to drive them into the sea.

Whats New in Version 1.2
1. Fell smoother when playing
2. Add more types of enemy forces
3. Difficulty levels differ more greatly
4. More weapon update options
5. Male and Female characters have different characteristics and can be updated
APP STORE DOWNLOAD

01-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Good News to All the CF-Defense Fans! Version 1.4 is coming!

Hey, guys! Come and have fun with the new game!

Breaking News::

Hey, there! promo code promotion is coming! Here are 10 promo codes for u guys! If u wnat to have a try, please like our Facebook fan page and leave us a message! Come and be the warrior of the battlefield!
our Facebook fan page:http://www.facebook.com/pages/UwinGame/128761900468886

CF Defense is a hot and quite attractive FPS game.
You must withstand the enemy’s overwhelming attacks with the machine guns, cannon shot and air backup to hold your fortress.

In comparison with other types of defensive shooting games, this game’s weapon aiming is realized with iPhone Accelerator. You can easily aim at targets by move iPhone up and down, left and right rather than touching on the screen.

Holding your iPhone, and imagine you are a fully armed warrior, with no fear in face of several-fold enemies, you are sparing no efforts to shoot those who dare to step onto the beach. Are you desirous of that kind of joyful cool feeling? No more waiting, just take up your iPhone and play with us!

Itunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cf-defense/id342878608?mt=8

Game Features:
1. Controls: easy to play, easy to learn, can experience the cool feeling of shooting the enemy with gravity system.
2. Weapons: machine gun and cannon shot, each with 2 kinds and 10 power upgrades.
3. Characters: male and female characters will bring different feelings to you.
4. Rank: with the increase of the score, player’s rank will rise gradually and more maps will be unlocked.
5. Scenes: there are 3 scenes in different environments, cloudy day, sunny day and evening.
6. Enemy: you will face 5 kinds of well-equipped enemies.

What’s New in Version 1.4
1.Support Facebook and Twitter
2.Support Game Center
3.Added Uwingame Email on the main screen for player to submit any feedback or ideas on our games
4.Fixed the bug that game cannot be saved after double-clicking HOME to escape from game
5.Added RESTART function to continue from current level after failure

We are sincerely sorry for the previous bugs and also the inconvenient they bought to you. So, some bugs have been fixed according to the feedbacks from our fans and it’s our desire to make it perfect. For any minor bugs, please contact us through email. Let’s join hands and turn it into a classic!

Thanks for all your supports! We will develop more interesting games for your love and concern!

Last edited by Arroyo Sue; 01-04-2011 at 09:37 PM.