★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Buzzzle is an entertaining and challenging puzzle game. The goal is to cover all board with figures like in Tetris. But as youll see at high levels its not that easy.

Buzzzle has ten difficulty levels from beginners to pro and contains 17000 unique puzzles. Ranking system lets you see your own progress in the game and compare your results with those of the other players.

Important point: you can try it and have a lot of fan for free, but high levels and ranking system of Buzzzle is available only after buying full version inside the app using In-App purchase.

This puzzle is not just a timekiller, it helps you to improve memory and concentration. Your scores depend on difficulty, time and number of moves you made to solve the puzzle, so you need to work hard to have the top rating.

Features:
10 levels from beginners to pro,
17000 unique puzzles,
ranking system to improve your skills.

Fun Buzzzle on Facebook!

Devilishly Good's comments:
Full version (with DLC): $2.99
12-10-2009, 09:31 PM
Its a Free game. No takers? Looks like a pyramid, tetris-shaped version of tangrams

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

12-10-2009, 09:36 PM
It reminds me of Zentomino more than Tangrams or tetris.
The graphics are very good. I only played a little but so far so good. Nice game.
12-10-2009, 09:43 PM
Very fun and like zentonimo as said. I like the shapes and colors and its quite unique. It has tons of levels and tons of puzzles. Thing is, it has high scores, but its a cumulative thing - like overall scores all time, for the week, for the day, how many games you played per level, etc. But then it says - "would you like to compare your results with other players?" then there is a button that says "Buy full version!"

I thought this WAS the full version! Well heck, those leaderboards aren't important to me, but I thought I missed something that it was a lite! Doesn't say its a lite!

Edit - just checked the site and the in app purchase is 2.99 - the free has more than enough content for me though!

Last edited by New England Gamer; 12-10-2009 at 09:50 PM.
12-10-2009, 10:00 PM
Updated the title to say DLC

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
12-10-2009, 10:02 PM
tried the lite, very good, full version is $2.99
12-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prab View Post
Updated the title to say DLC
Thank you kindly!
12-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Thank you for your interest in Buzzzle. We have posted an old version of description without the point that it's not fully free. And here something is more important: due to some technical reasons ranking system is currently out of order and The bugfixed version will be available only after Apple's approval .
12-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Nice Game, free version is enough for me at the moment though.

Challenge me on Gamecenter: tblrsa
App-Echo - Your place for German iOS App and Game Reviews
Follow us on Twitter!
12-12-2009, 09:01 AM
Glad to hear that u likes it guys U can also fun us in facebook, here will be announcement of some contest with real prize.