★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Renato Pessanha
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to "Toy Pilot 3D"!

Defend the universe riding your starship toy! Fire photon torpedoes, destroy your enemies, turn your ship into evasive maneuvers to avoid colliding with the armored enemies . Total fun in 3D, at a introductory price of $ 0.99.

Test your skills in one of the best first person spaceship shooter game full of adrenaline and speed. No complex and boring missions or objectives. It is simple: fly, shoot and destroy.

Want a quick game? Try the Survival mode.

- Advanced 3D graphics, high-performance real-time
- High performance sound effects
- Precise control system, with adjustable sensitivity and calibration
- Two game modes: Arcade and Survival
- Highscores
- Design is inspired by the games of the 80's
- Advanced technology

Guaranteed fun! Enjoy!

Do you want to participate of the improvements of this game? Write a review and make a suggestion. 10 reviews will be selected to be implemented in the next version. ;-)
12-10-2009, 05:46 PM
I'm not sure I'm detecting how the "Design [is] inspired by the games of the 80's." If it was it would be using low res sprites with cheap animation instead of OpenGL and explosions with transparency.

Kind of looks a little dull in general though.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
12-23-2009, 08:43 AM
Game Impressions

Couldn't switch it off for a while. As soon as you get it where the fire button is (below right) and where the guns exactly are (at the sides of ship) it's pretty entertaining (you'll tap on "Pause" sometimes but it doesn't hurt). (Partly) stereo game fx sound. Had to stop because I've got a cramp in my right forefinger there should be an option for automatic gunfire. Obviously you can save your score only when you loose the game. Statistics between the levels.

Nothing special even graphically but a nice little time waster for some minutes.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)