★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Kingdom of Gnester : Bejeweled and Mario`s love child!

12-11-2009, 01:46 AM
Kingdom of Gnester : Bejeweled and Mario`s love child!

Quote:
Addicting iPhone game Kingdom of Gnester combines a match three puzzle game similar to Bejeweled with a platformer game similar to Mario Bros. This will be a must have iPhone Christmas game. Kingdom of Gnester allows the player to simultaneously play both types of games at the same time with 30 levels with 3 boss battles and additional levels to come. Two different game modes are included to add to the fun factor. An addictive puzzle game and a ranch game. Kingdom of Gnester is also an Open Feint game which allows the player to earn achievements and publish to global leaderboards
http://www.kingdomofgnester.com/

Last edited by DaveMc99; 12-11-2009 at 01:49 AM. Reason: link
12-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Read about this some while ago and found it pretty interesting. Looks very similar to "Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure" for DS.

Is this already submitted? I think I'll save some money to buy this . I hope it's well executed and plays as good as Hatsworth.
12-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lluvia View Post
Read about this some while ago and found it pretty interesting. Looks very similar to "Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure" for DS.

Is this already submitted? I think I'll save some money to buy this . I hope it's well executed and plays as good as Hatsworth.
Yes this game has been submitted to Apple for approval. We hope it hits the store before Christmas.
12-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCastleStudiosInc. View Post
Yes this game has been submitted to Apple for approval. We hope it hits the store before Christmas.
That's good news, I'm looking forward to it. Nice to see that you registered here to answer my question . I hope you manage to draw some attention, when the game comes out.