★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Ever thought of playing the Tangram in new ways? LetsTans delivers a totally new experience of the captivating Tangram's spirit and energy for your iPhone and iPod touch.

HOT NEWS
4.2 Million downloads! Check it out why millions are addicted to LetsTans - the biggest tangram app ever.

FEATURES
1560 hand-crafted puzzles, and counting!
10 addictive modes from easiest to hardest.
7 different skins in Classic+ mode.
50 colors in Junior and Silhouette modes.
Guest Player option: get your friend to play!
Need help? Use advanced hint system.
Full-function Try Me option for in-apps.
Time counter with pause option.
Reset All Puzzles option.
Game Center achievements and leaderboards.

IMPORTANT!!
LetsTans 10-in-1 changes its location on App Store, since the company sold LetsTans 10-in-1 is closing. To get new puzzles and features please get New LetsTans 10-in-1. The new app is fully supported. Note that the current app remains fully playable, but will no longer be updated and supported. We apologize for any possible inconvenience.

Grabarchuk Puzzles's comments:
Ever thought of playing the Tangram in new ways? This app is the answer providing you with an eye-catching fusion of the Tangram world and the universe of colorful mosaics. Original, hand-crafted puzzles, catchy shapes, smooth play, and advanced hint system - everything is aimed to fill the captivating Tangram's spirit with the new playing energy.

192 fun and addictive puzzles are distributed evenly among three distinctive gameplay modes. In the Replica mode, find and tap exactly seven different color tans to replicate each proposed white Tangram shape. Then, in the Arcade mode, trace and fully capture seven different color tans with shaped masks. Finally, the Classic mode will bring back your memories of attempting to fit the tans neatly within the borders of different Tangram shapes.

FEATURES
- 192 different puzzles.
- 64 Tangram shapes, classic and new.
- All puzzles are hand-crafted.
- 3 play modes: Replica, Arcade, and Classic.
- Advanced hint system.
- Neat graphics, sounds, and animations.
- Time counter with a pause option.
- Guest Player option.

REVIEWS
"A cool Tangram puzzle app for the iPhone. Looks awesome!"--Blifaloo.com
"Solve Tangram puzzles in a variety of new ways."--Dallas iPhone Games Examiner
"It’s outstanding. The interface is highly polished, and the graphics are bright and attractive."--Smart-Kit

DOWNLOAD ON THE APP STORE
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/letstans/id339650717?mt=8

MORE
Find more at www.LetsTans.com
Follow us on twitter.com/LetsTans
12-11-2009, 08:05 AM

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG

12-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Hmmm... this is a really fun game for hidden object fans actually.

I think most people would just dismiss this as a tangrams game. But its the two other modes that makes this game unique:

For example, In the Replica mode, you have to find a set of uniquely colored tiles (only 1 tile per color) that together form the white silhouette. You tap one tile at a time. For example, the answer to

is

In Arcade mode, you have to find a set of tiles (one tile per color) that fit into the silhouette, by moving and rotating the silhouette around the screen. For example, the answer to this:

is

This game starts off easy (5 levels?) but progresses nicely into more complicated shapes (you start with a square lol). All the puzzles are handcrafted. So if you like hidden object games, this is one heck of a challenge for you especially at 60 shapes in 180 different levels spread over 3 game modes (the last mode is just the normal tangram game).

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
12-11-2009, 10:44 AM
LetsTans v1.1

Thanks for the nice feedback!

BTW, new version 1.1 is launched today.

WHAT'S NEW
- 12 new puzzles.
- Visible timer on each puzzle.
- Last played puzzle opens on new launch.
- Pause option.
- Additional polishing.
12-11-2009, 11:50 PM
50% off

From today get LetsTans with 50% special Holidays discount! Now at $0.99 only. http://itunes.com/apps/letstans
12-18-2009, 08:22 PM
there's now a Lite to try

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/letstans-lite/id343059584?mt=8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I don't want to alarm anyone, but I just played this, felt a tingle, rushed to the bathroom, and urinated rainbows and glitter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Yesss, I'm off for a leak to see if the same happens for me.
02-28-2010, 07:51 AM
Full version now "FREE for today only"!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
02-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Been playing this and have to say it has one of the best controls for this type of game. And nicely polished too. I'm keeping this one on my device, its that good. Worth a look if your into Tangram games.
02-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldar View Post
Been playing this and have to say it has one of the best controls for this type of game.
Can you please explain something to me? How does one rotate a piece by 45 degrees? A single tap rotates 90 degrees.

I cant figure out how to make the square piece rotate so that it is flat, rather then a diamond.

Thanks, Michael
03-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkaufman View Post
Can you please explain something to me? How does one rotate a piece by 45 degrees? A single tap rotates 90 degrees.

I cant figure out how to make the square piece rotate so that it is flat, rather then a diamond.

Thanks, Michael
think if it only rotates 90 degress that is the only way it will fill into the board. Thats why it won't do a 45 degree turn cuz it wouldn't fit.
Try moving the other pieces to see if it will fit in at a 90 degree rotation.

sorry if explanation sounds scattered....doing 2 things at once right now.

Last edited by Coldar; 03-01-2010 at 12:02 AM.