★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Is f.a.s.t.-中国 Lite or Full ?

12-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Is f.a.s.t.-中国 Lite or Full ?

Is it a Lite version or the Full Version with a diff language?

Link

It surely is a bit larger than the regular version, but remember the R2CH1 was larger than the Regular one?

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
The bottom two is where you can buy your bottom turrets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
at this point I should say we're not looking for anymore guys

Last edited by ultimo; 12-11-2009 at 09:34 AM.
12-11-2009, 12:10 PM
No one can tell?

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Quote:

12-11-2009, 12:12 PM
Download and find out for urself. It's free :P
12-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Well it says free download in the top right corner so I don't know who your trying to fool
12-11-2009, 01:00 PM
PpL!
I would not be able to access it till I reach Home, am confined to my Cubicle...
Also as I DO NOT have the full version, I cannot tell the difference once I am home, Can I?
Did I forget mentioning one more thing?
I do not even recognize that language

Mis-quotes!!!!!!!
Quote:
Quote:
12-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Google translator to the rescue

Quote:
Download FAST China: simulated aerial combat game, is now available free of charge! And simulation exercises combat pilots to learn flying techniques and air combat skills, and through the WiFi wireless network connection, in practice, and other pilots in air combat duel to test their skills!

FAST Players can choose various types of equipment with advanced mini-air missiles and machine guns of the jet aircraft, perform a variety of breathtaking speed task. Via WiFi wireless networking, and other pilots in aerial combat fight it out, one on one, or two-on-2. You can be the same level of players for quick operations, or to set up a private room, and with their friends to conduct aerial combat.

The use of accelerometers and other realistic flight control, in full 3D, 360-degree environment, freedom of flight. Supersonic flight, using a variety of advanced weapons, such as radar-guided missiles, heat-air missiles and 20 mm machine guns to destroy the enemy.

In a store to buy the latest advanced fighter aircraft in the air to gain advantage. Driving a variety of models, from the latest and most sophisticated fighter-bombers to the fifth-generation stealth fighter air. Rose to the highest level, challenge your friends!

Function

Free Play 30 missions; gradually increase the difficulty of each task, from the novice to the madness!
driving three kinds of advanced models, but also from the shops to buy new models, including the stealth fighter.
use a variety of weapons, such as radar-guided missiles, thermal tracking missiles and 20 mm mini-gun.
Adoption of WiFi wireless networking, one on one with the other pilots, two against two or melee.
set up a private room, with their friends to conduct aerial combat.
Bluetooth aerial combat.
In the game, use the built-Jukebox music player.
Currently the best, fully controlled 3D air combat environment!

* Note: Your phone must support WiFi wireless networking, in order to use some multiplayer gaming capabilities.
So its supposed to be for china. IIRC China doesnt allow games (not sure, so feel free to correct me) and Chinese iPhone doesnt have Wifi. Is this a joke from SGN
12-11-2009, 02:10 PM
It's all in Chinese in-game anyway.
12-11-2009, 02:22 PM
中国 is China. -.-';
The language skill in this forum is booming.
Funny people seem to recognize Japanese but not Chinese, even though Japanese is technically mostly Chinese anyways O_o
12-11-2009, 02:38 PM
I dont recognize either of them and I`m pretty sure you wont recognize my native language either. Not sure what you really meant by this comment on forum`s language skills.
12-11-2009, 02:44 PM
What I meant was that people didn't even recognize what language it was, especially being one of the few modern character-based languages; I did not mean what it actually meant. I'm sure I can recognize most modern languages for which one they are, but not necessarily know what they mean.