★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Hit inertia based puzzle game loved by thousands.

Rated 9/10 on Gamers Daily News - "Its a cool idea and a cool game ... If you love puzzles and logic problems, youll love this game."

As seen on TouchArcade, TheAppera, Slide To Play, The Portable Gamer, FingerGaming, and more.

Top 10 Free app and Top 3 Free game in both Japan and Italy.

===================================

v1.1 Features over 60 new levels and new features like moving planets and star pickups. It also addresses many UI performance and bugs found after the launch of v1.0

Gravity Sling is an inertia based puzzle game, where you must try to get the astronaut back to the space shuttle safely. In order to do this you'll need to take advantage of gravity from the nearby planets as you sling the astronaut through space.

Compete against your friends and the rest of the world with full Open Feint support for global leaderboards, and achievements.

This game features In-App Purchases. You will be able to play the first 15 levels, completely free. If you enjoy the game, our first level pack of 30 more levels is available for purchase from within the app.

dubane's comments:
Gravity Sling Deluxe, the Deluxe version of our Free + In App Purchase game has now been released.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravity-sling-deluxe/id342427653?mt=8

The first 5,000 players can purchase for just $.99, then the price will go up to $1.99 for the next 5,000 and will remain at $2.99 (the price you'd pay if purchasing all the IAP content separately).

Gravity Sling Deluxe is identical to Gravity Sling (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gravity-sling/id336233522?mt=8) except that all of the content is unlocked from the start, meaning you get the full 109 current levels. You'll also get all future updates for free with no additional charge. As a result if you have an iPod Touch still on the 2.2.1 software you can now play Gravity Sling, and if you couldn't or wouldn't buy In App content, now you can enjoy the full game anyway.

Here's the gameplay trailer to check out

Youtube link | Pop Up

We also have a few promo codes which we'll give away to the first 5 people to respond to this thread.

Look forward to hearing what all of you think!
12-11-2009, 01:09 PM
i'd love a promo code please!

i played the first version and i loved it

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

12-11-2009, 01:10 PM
Hm. I got the free version of this, and it definitely looks like all of the extra levels would be worth a dollar. I might buy this.
12-11-2009, 01:10 PM
i got the free version and really liked it as well!

i would like to have a promo code if possible!
12-11-2009, 01:14 PM
I liked the free version really much, are there some codes left?
12-11-2009, 01:15 PM
Bought it the second I saw it. Awesome dealio!

Game Center/OpenFeint/XBL Gamertag: Chrono Gear
Twitter/Plus+/AGON/Scoreloop/PSN ID: ChronoGear
I'm now a writer at No DPad!
IUGO VIP Code: 20752
12-11-2009, 01:15 PM
I'd love a promo!

Hey I'm Rob, I occasionally write for TouchArcade! Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/robfunnell3
12-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to thegamerocks06
I'd like a promo please
EDIT : I'm 6th, D'oh!
12-11-2009, 01:20 PM
Bought for a buck. It seems like a good deal for all those levels, even if I end up playing less than half of them.
12-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Thanks everyone. All the promo codes have been given away now. Chrono Gear was gracious enough to let diffusion8r have his since he'd already bought the game.

Enjoy playing, and I'd love to see your thoughts here. If you have any thoughts, comments, suggestions, etc. please let us know.

Also don't forget to post a review in iTunes too as that really helps get games noticed.

Brian Robbins
Founder, Riptide Games, developers of Ultimate Battle Zombies, My Pet Zombie, Mini Monster Smash, iLookApps, Bop It! and more.