★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Arixia Inc.
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 17.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: About 2,200 years ago, the "Shan Hai Jing" (mountain sea scripture) was written. The "Shan Hai Jing" describes the mountains, rivers as well as the monsters which can be encountered, on your journey through pre-Qin China.

Many things have changed since then.

Today, you no longer have to travel through China to run into these fabulous creatures. In fact, you won't have to venture further, than to your own doorstep. Because today, you don't go looking for monsters, they go looking for you...

In monster village, it's up to you, to ensure the safety, as well as the future, of your village. It is your destiny, to protect what matters the most to you, the sacred village, as well as the lives of the many inhabitants. In your quest to do so, when the battle is raging and your village is being attacked by monsters, there's only one thing to do; summon your tiger or bird and together kill the monsters in order to restore peace, as it was before.

As you kill off monsters, you'll stumble upon gold on your way. With this gold you can choose to upgrade the defenses of your village, upgrade the level of your friendly tiger or bird or buy a healing potion to use, while fighting evil.

If you're quick and don't lose track of what's going on, you'll be able to make it far, do you, however, not have what it takes, your village will face devastation at the "hands" of the monsters. So the question is; do you have what it takes, to protect your village?
12-11-2009, 09:22 PM
Send a message via AIM to Caltsar
Is this a tower/castle defense type game? I can't find any other info on this game... The art style looks incredibly interesting, but I have no idea what the gameplay is like.
12-11-2009, 09:47 PM
Hmm, nothing on youtube or their website yet. I agree that it looks kewl, graphically.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL