★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: !!! Attention - free until Nov 30th !!!

What a peck of trouble! The prototype of the fully automatic sleigh X-M-2008 had a malfunction during its maiden flight and dropped Santa pretty ruggedly to the ground. Now the sleigh is straying around in the snowy night and loses all the gifts!

Control Santa along the street by tilting the iPhone and collect the lost gifts to deliver them to their assigned houses! Keep the simple rule in mind: Wrapping color has to match wall color and ribbon color has to match door color.

Be aware of the available time per day, because X-mas is near and the gifts need to be delivered!

Beat the highscore with hidden combos and score multipliers.

Controls
Walking: Tilt the iPhone sideways
Pick up a gift: Tilt the iPhone away from you
Deliver a gift: Tilt the iPhone towards you
Jump: Lift the iPhone peppy

Santa is able to carry three gifts at a time. But three big gifts are too much for him.
If at least four gifts are stacked in front of a house, the score multiplier will increase.
12-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Thank you, graphics look nice.

12-11-2009, 05:18 PM
I don't feel like trying this one... unless someone starts raving all over it...
12-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the lion View Post
I don't feel like trying this one... unless someone starts raving all over it...
omg omg omg if you don't download this you'll make jesus cry!
12-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Controls take a bit to get used to at first but it's actually kind of clever.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Controls take a bit to get used to at first but it's actually kind of clever.
I imagine so. It's the lifting of your iPhone peppy that I suppose trips most people up. Some just aren't lifting peppy enough.

Also, why do the screenshots say "Tilt away from you to deliver a gift to a house," while the description says, "Deliver a gift: Tilt the iPhone towards you"?

I dunno. Seems like the tilt controls were shoehorned in there just for the sake of novelty without any real reason not to include a D-Pad.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
12-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
I imagine so. It's the lifting of your iPhone peppy that I suppose trips most people up. Some just aren't lifting peppy enough.

Also, why do the screenshots say "Tilt away from you to deliver a gift to a house," while the description says, "Deliver a gift: Tilt the iPhone towards you"?

I dunno. Seems like the tilt controls were shoehorned in there just for the sake of novelty without any real reason not to include a D-Pad.
I think it was a cell phone game ported to iphone pretty early on (the game is over a year old) that has at least been recently optimized of OS 3.

I hadn't previously caught that you could jump and can only imagine peppy tilting means a sudden jerk?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Quote:
I think it was a cell phone game ported to iphone pretty early on (the game is over a year old) that has at least been recently optimized of OS 3.
Must have missed it last year in the first annual glut of gratuitous holdiay-themed games. (Although this one does look pretty. I've just got a pet peeve with games that needlessly stuff tilt controls in there when another control method would work better.)

Quote:
I hadn't previously caught that you could jump and can only imagine peppy tilting means a sudden jerk?
Well, I understand peppy tilting can often lead to sudden jerks...

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko