Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-11-2009, 06:48 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Default TileStorm - Epic sliding block puzzle adventure $1.99 + Lite

Get TileStorm here: http://bit.ly/4MnKJp
TileStorm Lite here: http://bit.ly/7gnToZ

TileStorm is an extremely addictive puzzle adventure game. With over one hundred unique levels and puzzles, TileStorm is guaranteed to keep you and your friends busy for quite some time and represents excellent value for money. TileStorm has beautifully detailed graphics and excellent interactive properties which mean that playing TileStorm is not only fun and rewarding, but it is also a pleasure to look at and play.

The idea of TileStorm is to solve a series of puzzles enabling 'Eggbot' the robot to make his way through each respective level to the exit. The first puzzles are very similar in appearance and strategy to traditional sliding puzzle games, but later in TileStorm players will encounter tiles with completely different properties, maps with multiple solutions, and levels requiring the re-use of certain tiles. As people play through TileStorm they will find that TileStorm is much more than just a sliding tile game and strategies required in many other games will be needed to complete this game. TileStorm is guaranteed to present a challenge to anyone that plays it and it will require real skill and mental dexterity to complete. TileStorm is set in four beautifully presented themes starting with Industrial then followed by Egypt, Medieval and Jungle. Every themed area has a range of levels of difficulty of puzzles, but you will need to complete all the puzzles in each area before you can progress to the next area. A lot of people that have played TileStorm have said that it will particularly appeal to people that like puzzle and adventure games like Pipe Mania, Blocked, Bobby Carrot, Archibald Adventure's, Soduko, Tetris and many more. TileStorm combines elements from many of these games. We are confident that you will find TileStorm an extremely enjoyable challenge and a 'must have' game.

Here are some early testimonials from users on Touch Arcade:

"All I can say is WOW! TileStorm is an amazing puzzle adventure game! The object of the game is to slide blocks in order to make a path for your character. The art style is incredible along with the game play. There are so many levels and once you complete a level, it saves your time. That gives the game re-playability in order to beat your score! The level selection menu is a plus along with the 'continue your current game' option. Not only is this game addictive, but it is pure fun. I can play TileStorm for hours and not get bored. I keep finding myself coming back for more block sliding action! "

"The graphics of the game are crisp and clear, console worthy. There is some light background music to go along with the 100 levels of game play. Overall this is a great puzzle game with a good amount of content and nice design. Highly recommended."

"The developer of this puzzler takes pride in his creation, and with a game as polished as "TileStorm" he has every right to do so. There are many brain twisting puzzle games on the iDevice, rendering Tilestorm yet another great addition to this genre on the mobile platform."

TileStorm has a number of NOTEWORTHY FEATURES:

- 100 challenging maps of generally increasing difficulty..
- 4 beautiful themes including Industrial, Egypt, Medieval and Jungle
- 5 great tunes - classic game tracks for each theme and the menus
- Intuitive and responsive controls
- Fast fully 3D graphics engine; TileStorm looks great on any iPod or iPhone, but runs fantastically well on a 3gs
- Extremely fast launch time
- Automatic game save on exit
- Full player statistics stored under options menu including combined paying time and number of screen presses
- Individual level times stored.. go back any time and try to beat your fastest time
- Factory reset option available
- Automatic 'screen flip' for inverted use
- Fully functional audio mute; listen to your own music whilst playing TileStorm
- TileStorm can be downloaded straight to your phone over a 3G or Edge connection

TileStorm is now finished and available on iTunes http://bit.ly/4MnKJp

http://www.massivehadron.com and for more information contact acakebread@massivehadron.com. At the website you will also see the latest video of TileStorm, or you can directly access it here at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5QF4gEoYcw

Last edited by acakebread; 12-24-2009 at 02:14 PM.. Reason: updated description
Old 12-11-2009, 06:50 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Diggin' the art style, this looks like it could be pretty fun

Youtube link | Pop Up

Last edited by Fletch; 12-11-2009 at 06:53 PM..
Old 12-11-2009, 06:59 PM

This is one of the best games I have played in quite some time. I have been lucky enough to play the ad hoc and its a very fun adventure with puzzle elements mixed in. Puzzles are of varying difficulty and are very fun. The graphics are very polished and the sliding mechanism is smooth. I will write more impressions but off the top of my head just a few words. I can't say enough about it so will be writing more!
Old 12-11-2009, 08:23 PM
iPad

Looks very good. Goodluck with it. Are you going to use the same style in a future game?
Old 12-11-2009, 08:31 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

All I can say is WOW! TileStorm is an amazing puzzle adventure game! The object of the game is to slide blocks in order to make a path for your character. The art style is incredible along with the gameplay. There are so many levels and once you complete a level, it saves your time. That gives the game replayability in order to beat your score! The level selection menu is a plus along with the 'continue your current game' option. Not only is this game addictive, but it is pure fun. I can play TileStorm for hours and not get bored. I keep finding myself coming back for more block sliding action!
Old 12-11-2009, 08:33 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
Looks very good. Goodluck with it. Are you going to use the same style in a future game?
Yes, the artist is very happy to work with me in the future. So if TileStorm does well you can be assured that there will be more.. more TileStorms, more revs, more themes, and hopefully more games

Help support us and buy TileStorm. I can promise you that it is excellent value for money, you will not regret it. I'd be very surprised if anyone genuinely does not like it and feels that it is not absolutely fantastic value. It takes a very long time to complete; I guarantee many many hours/days of fun. The further you get into TileStorm the more challenging it becomes. There is far more to it than people will realise until they play it. This of course is all my opinion, but other people seem to confirm this to me. I really hope anyone that plays TileStorm really enjoys it.

regards,

Andrew Cakebread
Old 12-11-2009, 08:43 PM
iPad, OS 3.x

I forgot to mention that if you get stuck on a level, you can just pass over it and go to the next! That comes in handy once you face the more challenging levels as you progress though the game. Then, you can go back and complete the levels you left out in that world!
Old 12-11-2009, 09:31 PM

Default Game Impressions

Very impressed with the presentation and quality of this game. The gameplay concept of TileStorm is simple but engaging. Its basically a tile sliding game, where in each level the tiles are different pieces of a path, and you have to move and arrange them correctly to form a complete path for the game's main character Eggbot to go from start to exit. Eggbot will not move until the path is completed correctly. The game starts out easy and gradually becomes more difficult. Maneuvering the tiles in the later levels can be a decent challenge.

In each level the amount of time taken to complete it is counted and your "best time" is recorded, so if you decide to play the level again at the level select screen you can try to beat your old time.

The graphics of the game are crisp and clear, console worthy. There is some light background music to go along with the 100 levels of gameplay. Overall this is a great puzzle game with a good amount of content and nice design. Highly recommended.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:42 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

So its finally out
The graphics are crazy
Old 12-11-2009, 09:54 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Wow! The game is finally out Will post impressions soon