Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-12-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDramaLlama View Post
On the final level of the campaign!! Great game John! The only RTS i like on my iPod. So ep. 2 will include a new campaign and possibly online multiplayer?
wow, you're fast!

I guess it is saturday, so you can dedicate yourself to the game.

Let me know when you've finished all the challenges... especially the "Survival" one called "A tale of two...".

It's devilishly difficult.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:00 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

wow! so this game is beautiful! one of the best looking games.... i love how the ships are super anthropomorphic, and the colour schemes are just brills...

it is frustratingly hard right now. im just playing the first level.. trying to figure out how to 'mine' stuff so i can build up my fleet before the 'blues' swoop in a destroy me everytime..

other than that, i will be playing this a lot. i have an 8 hr flight to the east coast, and i expect to play the hell out of this game on that flight.

keep up the amazing work!!!
Old 12-12-2009, 12:01 PM

Oh, and yes, each new expansion will include a complete new episode's worth of campaign levels, "side" missions, extra challenge maps, and probably more multiplayer maps and modes.

Online multiplayer is still being investigated, and it seems you guys really want it.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renton View Post
it is frustratingly hard right now. im just playing the first level.. trying to figure out how to 'mine' stuff so i can build up my fleet before the 'blues' swoop in a destroy me everytime..
Don't try too hard!

the first level just familiarized you with movement and map controls. Level 2 is where the building begins.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:03 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakooistra View Post
Online multiplayer is still being investigated, and it seems you guys really want it.
Hell yeah.

If you were to implement online multiplayer, would you make it purely random matchups? Or would you add accounts and being able to request battles with a certain person/certain people?
Old 12-12-2009, 12:06 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by renton View Post
wow! so this game is beautiful! one of the best looking games.... i love how the ships are super anthropomorphic, and the colour schemes are just brills...

other than that, i will be playing this a lot. i have an 8 hr flight to the east coast, and i expect to play the hell out of this game on that flight.

keep up the amazing work!!!
Just move a harvester (the unit that looks like a face with a big open mouth) to a resource area (resources look like meteors but are twisting). The harvester will then mine resources for you on its own. Then click on your base or a foundry and click the hammer icon. The rest will explain itself.

@John: So what about the soundtracks?

And yes we would of course definitely love an online multiplayer

And I am still dreaming of a level editor
Old 12-12-2009, 12:12 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
wow, you're fast!

I guess it is saturday, so you can dedicate yourself to the game.

Let me know when you've finished all the challenges... especially the "Survival" one called "A tale of two...".

It's devilishly difficult.
Well just finshed campaign...it's a great campaign but very short and Episode 2: Confession looks amazing!!!! Yes we want online multiplayer!!!! O btw in skirmishes wat faction do u prefer John? I prefer blue but it's just my opinion.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:15 PM

Default Game Impressions

Bought it last night, didn't have time to play it.
Played it for a tiny bit, it's pretty awesome, the controls are simple enough and very touch oriented, so it's easy to get into. Although they can be even deeper than that with formations and stuff.
I'm going to have to get used to this control scheme, but it's very easy to get into.
Graphics look great.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:26 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I think you should definitely think about adding Plus+ to the game. Especially if you're thinking about online multiplayer, it could help you let players match up with their friends.
Old 12-12-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
So yeah, the advantage I talked about was position and numbers - the AI is really pretty average after that.
Any plans to ramp up the smart factor and offer difficulty settings for local multiplayer ai?