Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-17-2009, 12:22 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vingdoloras View Post
Oh, and for any1 of you who doesn't really know whether to buy the game or not... if you don't want to buy it at the moment, at least sign up at
http://www.12daysofchristmasapps.com/
There are 3 Red Conquest and 3 Blue Defence codes
Don't tell me that - I've been waffling on getting this or not, now that I know I have a chance to win a code I'll have to wait!

Let me ask one question of you guys - is there any awesome industrial/techno music like in Blue Attack! or is it all more orchestral stuff in there?
Old 12-17-2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosikutioner View Post
Very helpful post
Thanks for the information, Kosi. I think the plan is to get the first "minor" update out before we contact these guys, but don't quote me on that.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drelbs View Post
Don't tell me that - I've been waffling on getting this or not, now that I know I have a chance to win a code I'll have to wait!

Let me ask one question of you guys - is there any awesome industrial/techno music like in Blue Attack! or is it all more orchestral stuff in there?
yeah the music in attack! is brutal and techno-ish...
Old 12-17-2009, 12:41 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Send a message via AIM to onewithchaos

Quote:

You'll have to wait? oh man, I'm sorry but i really do feel sorry for those who aren't enjoying this awesome game already.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:52 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewithchaos View Post
You'll have to wait? oh man, I'm sorry but i really do feel sorry for those who aren't enjoying this awesome game already. :(
Yeah, I have NOVA & Inotia 2, and I keep opting to play Red Conquest! instead.

It's so SWEET!!! :) :) :) :)
Old 12-17-2009, 12:53 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shumby View Post
yeah the music in attack! is brutal and techno-ish...
That and the enemy design is what attracted me to Blue Attack! in the first place. Got Blue Defense! when it went on sale, and I'm sure I'll cave in and buy this soon...

Quote:
You'll have to wait? oh man, I'm sorry but i really do feel sorry for those who aren't enjoying this awesome game already.
Budget issues: December Christmas spending, wife in school, 10 month old at home... I know it's only $4, but every dollar counts at the moment...

That being said, the bang for the buck for games on the iPhone is really good, and this game is a great example of that...
Old 12-17-2009, 12:59 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
That and the enemy design is what attracted me to Blue Attack! in the first place. Got Blue Defense! when it went on sale, and I'm sure I'll cave in and buy this soon...

Budget issues: December Christmas spending, wife in school, 10 month old at home... I know it's only $4, but every dollar counts at the moment...

That being said, the bang for the buck for games on the iPhone is really good, and this game is a great example of that...

I know what you mean, wife in school too and a 16 month old

But yea I limited my app spending. So far I've only bought Sword of Fargoal, Red conquest, and N.O.V.A. Still the fast load time/multiplayer/challenge levels etc totally makes this game THE best bang for buck game.

Oh man, I'm having a hard time in the pinch. I'm gonna restart I used up way too many resources to even get a decent grade in there
Old 12-17-2009, 01:34 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I can't do any of the Escape or Defense challenge missions. In Defense I get wiped out before I can build two units. Escape I don't see how it's possible, all the units converge on you and there's just no way to reach the planet
Old 12-17-2009, 01:38 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wootbean View Post
I can't do any of the Escape or Defense challenge missions. In Defense I get wiped out before I can build two units. Escape I don't see how it's possible, all the units converge on you and there's just no way to reach the planet
we must be doing something wrong wootbean. Other players are able to beat this...just hang in there!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:49 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
we must be doing something wrong wootbean. Other players are able to beat this...just hang in there!
Well I've done 3 Conquest challenges, the one I didn't beat being "not a fair fight." so not fair