★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: "A Frantic Santa Situation" now with OpenFeint leaderboards/achievments - only 0.99c!

12-12-2009, 03:20 AM
"A Frantic Santa Situation" now with OpenFeint leaderboards/achievments - only 0.99c!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that "A Frantic Santa Situation" version 1.1 (featuring OpenFeint leaderboards and achievements) has just been released in the app store!

It's a fun race against the clock physics game where you have to deliver as many gifts as possible down the conveyor shoots. The game is based on the same top quality indie physics and graphics engine that was used to create "Hi, How Are You" so we hope you enjoy it!

Here's the youtube video:

And here's the app store blurb:

It's currently available for only 0.99c - Happy Holidays!

cheers,
Steve Broumley (indie programmer on the project)
Peter Franco (indie artist on the project).
12-12-2009, 03:59 AM
Looks fun, thanks for the info

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon

12-12-2009, 04:12 AM
Sure no problem.

It’s the first game we have integrated OpenFeint into (which BTW went really smoothly from a tech standpoint) so we are really interested to see how it works out.

If you get a mega score on the hard level (over 2 million), it unlocks the bonus level (which also has its own OpenFeint leader board).

cheers,
Steve.
12-12-2009, 08:34 AM
I am not usually a fan of virtual pads but it looks interesting. I will wait for impressions. I am wondering how the control is.
12-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cranker View Post
I am not usually a fan of virtual pads but it looks interesting. I will wait for impressions. I am wondering how the control is.
In addition to the virtual pad, the game also features optional tilt controls which work exactly the same as in Hi, How Are You our other app.

cheers,
Steve.
12-12-2009, 02:06 PM
PromoCode heads up

Hi all,

This is Peter Franco, indie artist on Frantic Santa (and previously from Hi, How Are You)

I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who may be following this thread that I'm going to be posting some free codes in the PromoCodes forum within the next 30 minutes.

Hope to see you there.
Pete

Last edited by Zincous; 12-12-2009 at 02:07 PM. Reason: fixed embedded video
12-12-2009, 09:50 PM
This game looks really cool, I loved Hi, How Are You.
Looks like the best Holiday game next to BloodyXMass

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon