★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Nickelodeon
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 107 MB
  • Version: 3.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Who lives in a pineapple under the sea and now on your iPod Touch and iPhone? SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

Plunge into the world of Bikini Bottom and practice your music skills in Jellyfish Jam, now with FIVE exciting and fun mini-games! Show SpongeBob and his friends how good you are at drumming on clams, beating on burgers, bursting bubbles to the beat, making the gang whistle or even getting SpongeBob to shake it on the dance floor!

With SpongeBob SquarePants Jellyfish Jam, you get:

- Five music mini-games in one application
- Options to play in career mode or free play
- Interaction with your favorite Bikini Bottom characters and fun animations
- The chance to become the Bikini Bottom Rockstar you always knew you could be!
12-12-2009, 01:27 PM
Doesn't look bad, doesn't look good. I'll wait for impressions...
12-12-2009, 01:30 PM
Hmm... It looks cool for a spongebob game. I wouldn't get it because of the five dollar price tag

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
12-22-2009, 02:20 AM
Now $2.99
01-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Do your kids like Spongebob? Do they want to play Guitar Hero but get frustrated because it's too challenging for them? Look no further. They'll LOVE this. I think the initial $5 price scared people off, but for the sale price this is a solid buy. The production values are great. The music is fun. Nicely done, and not a cheap cash-in.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
02-08-2010, 09:06 PM
Update out. 2 new minigames, new songs, advanced controls. I'm serious, if you want a rhythm game that both you and your kids can play, look no further. A hidden gem.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!