★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Zattikka
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 7.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: This is pack A of BLOCKS WITH LETTERS ON, the fun and addictive puzzle game which will put your logic and word skills to the test.

On each level, you are given a set of letter blocks which must be arranged in order to spell out a word. The first challenge is working out what the word should be (theres only ever one answer) but the trickier part is often navigating the blocks around the obstacles to get the letters to the yellow answer area in the right order.

This combination of logic game and word game makes for a refreshingly original puzzle experience!

And on top of that, there is a cute/amusing/quirky little animation after each level, illustrating the word you have just made.

As with the best puzzle games, the levels start off deceptively simple, but gradually get trickier, escalating towards a truly fiendish climax.

Follow Gimme5games at twitter.com/gimme5games

goiMot's comments:

For the lite version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blocks-with-letters-on-free/id341055636?mt=8
12-13-2009, 11:14 AM
You don't have to get excited all the time when you make a thread.
It doesn't even look like something to get excited about.

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
12-13-2009, 11:19 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggzbacon View Post
You don't have to get excited all the time when you make a thread.
It doesn't even look like something to get excited about.
what is it with you?, many people post the threads like this...
I have enough of you, every time I post sometime u complain about it, If I like the game I can express what I think like everybody else.
12-13-2009, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
I have enough of you, every time I post sometime u complain about it, If I like the game I can express what I think like everybody else.
I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings...

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
12-14-2009, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goiMot View Post
What he is trying to say is that adding "OUT!" or something of that ilk in the thread title will either a) confuse people who have likely never heard of the game before, b) waste peoples time since, at a glance, it seemed to be a major release, and as a result people will get upset with you.

A tip for the future is to simply state the game's title (and if there is a lite, if applicable) for anything that did not have a worthy amount of hype prior to its release. Even if a game is a major release, it is still important to adhere to this simple rule. For example:

A thread title for Call of Duty: Zombies would not have any extra words that the title since it was unheard of before launching.

On the flipside, a thread for NOVA or would constitute the use of "OUT!" since it has been hyped in some sense.

Hope this helps.

Associate Editor, Slide To Play and Padvance
Follow me on Twitter
Feel free to email me at tim@slidetoplay.com if you want to bring a game or update to our attention.