• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.5 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Enjoy again the soccer experience of your youth, this time with added dynamism in a beautiful and detailed 3D environment, such that your children can enjoy it too.

Magnetic Sports Soccer (Football) is based on the classic table soccer game where players were mounted on a spring right in the middle of a shallow pit. We implemented magnetic forces together with the shallow pit for a more dynamic and spectacular game. More, now you can move your goalkeeper and even tilt the board.

Customize your team and start playing!

Challenge your friends everywhere (using WIFI, Bluetooth or 3G network), Magnetic Sports soccer is the ultimate way to create and play soccer championships.

Share your results and achievements on social networks using Openfeint.

Who will be the best Magnetic Sports Soccer team! Come on and join us to try to be the one!

Features:
Full 3D arenas, players and physics.
Customized matches
- Select duration of the match
- Select to play up to a certain goal number
- Choose if the ball can go out or play inside a box
- Pick arena
Play against the AI and choose from the 4 levels of difficulty
Play to win the challenges.
Challenge your friends
- on the same device
- on Bluetooth
- on local WiFi
Compete against the best in the world on WiFi or 3G
Play your iTunes music in game
Magnetic Sports Soccer is OpenFeint Enabled.
Unlock 30 achievements.
Publish your results on Facebook.

Published by BulkyPix
Developed by Revo Solutions
12-14-2009, 10:08 AM
#2
Game is very polished and it includes online (against the world via 3G or Wi-fi) matches and online/local statistics apart.

Gameplay is tweaked with tilt (“your tilt is charging while the opponent has the ball. When full, shaking the device or pressing the tilt icon will trigger table tilt”), strength kick meter and goalkeeper control.

Graphics and animations are great. 3 views to play (goal, top and ball) and goal replay.

It’s $0.99 for two weeks and is full featured.

Let me know if one of you wants to play online!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8

12-14-2009, 10:25 AM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
Game is very polished and it includes online (against the world via 3G or Wi-fi) matches and online/local statistics apart.

Gameplay is tweaked with tilt (your tilt is charging while the opponent has the ball. When full, shaking the device or pressing the tilt icon will trigger table tilt), strength kick meter and goalkeeper control.

Graphics and animations are great. 3 views to play (goal, top and ball) and goal replay.

Its $0.99 for two weeks and is full featured.

Let me know if one of you wants to play online!

Are the the game dev?

I like these types of games, so I may look into it. I tried a game similar to this called hatrick but I did not care for it. Are win/loss records kept?
12-14-2009, 10:43 AM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Are the the game dev?

I like these types of games, so I may look into it. I tried a game similar to this called hatrick but I did not care for it. Are win/loss records kept?
I didn’t hear about the game till I saw it at AppShopper today.

Yes, winnings/losses are kept.

And there’s also OpenFeint e.g. Matches won leaderboard.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
12-14-2009, 11:19 AM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
I didn’t hear about the game till I saw it at AppShopper today.

Yes, winnings/losses are kept.

And there’s also OpenFeint e.g. Matches won leaderboard.


Just picked this up and it is excellent. I love that you can move your goal keeper back and forth. The spring action feels right and the replay feature is a nice touch as well.


Edit: I have played two games online and it worked great. Now, 2-0 with four goals scored, none allowed. I will enjoy that while I can.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 12-14-2009 at 11:39 AM.
12-14-2009, 01:42 PM
#6
Game Impressions

This is an awesome game with great physics. The spring/magnet action and
3D field level or overhead view make this particular game very enjoyable. I really enjoy these updated versions of throwback/retro games. Definately try this one out.
12-15-2009, 06:18 AM
#7
Nice game

Just downloaded and it's fun. Played online with loveGoals - are you reading this?
12-15-2009, 06:33 AM
#8
Yep. Can't believe I've registered just to answer you post )
This is just like the good old times, too bad there's not much activity online, come on people! let's score some goals! I'm online in the lovegoals room. Things would be perfect if more people were online.
12-15-2009, 09:02 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveGoalz View Post
Yep. Can't believe I've registered just to answer you post )
This is just like the good old times, too bad there's not much activity online, come on people! let's score some goals! I'm online in the lovegoals room. Things would be perfect if more people were online.

I have played three games online but have not been able to find anymore when I check. I have tried hosting and trying to join. I hope that more people pick up this great game, so there will be some online activity.

A couple of weird things I noticed. I won the first two online games I played but lost the third. When I checked my online stats again, the wins were gone and only the loss was registered. I also tried to play my wife online (she was sitting next to me) and we were unable to join a game together. It acted like there were no games available.
12-15-2009, 09:23 AM
#10
I played Carlos-sz (GG! - loved the goal with reflection) but we had a bug too - the goalkeepers were not attracting the ball anymore.
P.S. I'm Pescobar