★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

:( Soosiz Makes me Dizzy

12-14-2009, 03:58 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Send a message via AIM to tzual
:( Soosiz Makes me Dizzy

I don't know about you guys but every time i play Soosiz i always get dizzy. It's just that your guy is going around in circles and it just drives me insane. Now don't get me wrong, this is an awesome game, but sometimes i just feel like i have to put it down for a while. I want to know about your experiences with Soosiz. Do you get headaches?

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me
12-14-2009, 04:11 PM
It doesnt give me headaches, but I do get that dizzy feeling where I have to look away from the game and shake my head.

Playstaion Network: zachattacksox
Quote:
Originally Posted by kijib View Post
my guns are so big i cant scratch my nose
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skate View Post
Why would you hold firearms while scratching your nose?

12-14-2009, 04:11 PM
Nope. FPS games with low FOV used to give me headaches but I kinda just got over it.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
12-14-2009, 04:19 PM
No dizziness here. I do, however, experience frequent brain aneurysms while playing Soosiz. Totally worth it IMO.

Two guys walked into a bar. You think they would've seen it or something.
12-14-2009, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzual View Post
I don't know about you guys but every time i play Soosiz i always get dizzy. It's just that your guy is going around in circles and it just drives me insane. Now don't get me wrong, this is an awesome game, but sometimes i just feel like i have to put it down for a while. I want to know about your experiences with Soosiz. Do you get headaches?

That's easy... you suffer from MSS (Motion Sickness Syndrome). Motion sickness, also known as Travel Sickness, is a condition in which a disagreement exists between visually perceived movement and the vestibular system's sense of movement. Depending on the cause it can also be referred to as seasickness, car sickness, simulation sickness, airsickness, or space sickness.
Dizziness, fatigue, and nausea are the most common symptoms of motion sickness.

Here you can read more about it:

http://www.loonygames.com/content/1.2/feat/index2.php

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-14-2009, 04:21 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Send a message via AIM to tzual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
That's easy... you suffer from MSS (Motion Sickness Syndrome). Motion sickness, also known as Travel Sickness, is a condition in which a disagreement exists between visually perceived movement and the vestibular system's sense of movement. Depending on the cause it can also be referred to as seasickness, car sickness, simulation sickness, airsickness, or space sickness.
Dizziness, fatigue, and nausea are the most common symptoms of motion sickness.

Here you can read more about it:

http://www.loonygames.com/content/1.2/feat/index2.php
I might have that, whenever i read or play ipod games while i'm in a car i get dizzy as hell.

Openfeint: Tzual12
GameCenter, Plus+, AGON, Crystal: Tzual

Feel free to add me
12-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzual View Post
I might have that, whenever i read or play ipod games while i'm in a car i get dizzy as hell.
Ah man, I can barely read a single sentence in a moving car without feeling sick now. Never used to happen.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
12-14-2009, 04:24 PM
Soosiz doesn't make me suffer from dizziness, but it does make me suffer from boredom and de ja vu as I feel like I am playing the same level over and over again

Gamecenter: Will090
12-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to Darkjuarez
it only means you arnt smart enough to handle this awsome game!!
12-14-2009, 04:27 PM
Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624 Send a message via MSN to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Yahoo to applesauce25r624 Send a message via Skype™ to applesauce25r624
you might want to look into exercises for vertigo symptoms

.(>^_^).> <3 <3 <3 ! ! !