★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: 3D balance puzzler free for 24 hours

12-14-2009, 05:07 PM
3D balance puzzler free for 24 hours

Libra balance, a demanding 3D game with real-time physics and unique artwork is free for a limited time.

YOUR MISSION: GUIDE THE BALLS IN THE HOLE. DO NOT LET THEM ROLL OFF THE EDGE.
Libra Balance is a 3D balance puzzler with stunning graphics and accurate physics simulation. Check out the ingame video: http://tinyurl.com/LibraVideo

Features:
✔ full 3D (OpenGL)
✔ topnotch graphics
✔ accurate physics
✔ three different themes with 24 mind-bending levels
✔ lots of different surfaces and decorations
✔ a very slick techno groove with a mean beat is included as in-game music
✔ auto save and resume
✔ intuitive, accelerometer based tilt controls
✔ easy, medium and hard game modes
✔ music and sound fx can be switched off
✔ global or local highscores
✔ ability to submit your highscores to Twitter and Facebook
✔ send and accept invitations from friends
✔ comment your friends' achievments

★ VIDEO REVIEW ★
http://tinyurl.com/LibraVideo
http://dailyappshow.com/libra-balance

★ PICK UP AND PLAY ★
Libra Balance can be played on the go and absorb you into the game regardless of the time you have.

★ GAMEPLAY ★
Your goal is to get all the balls into the hole to proceed to the next level. Tilt, turn and shake your device to move the in-game platter and the balls.

★ AUTO SAVE AND RESUME ★
No worries if you get a phone call or need to exit out the game in a hurry. The game autosaves your progress so you can stop and resume with no hassle or fuss.

You can disable the in-game techno groove music and the sound fx and listen to your own.

★ ONLINE OR OFFLINE HIGHSCORES ★
When you run Libra Balance for the first time, it asks you to create a profile. You can choose between online or offline profile; if you create an offline profile but you decide later that you want to take it online, just try to look at the global high scores and you will be given the option to take your profile online.

Check out your ranking on the online leaderboards and invite your friends to compete with you! In addition, you can submit your highest score to Twitter and Facebook.

Can you beat all the other competitors and become the One and Only Master of Balance?

★ USER REVIEWS ★
"The graphics and in-game sounds
are topnotch and the use of accelerometer controls is not only intuitive, it's creepily accurate - it really feels like you're precariously balancing the platter in your hand." enuhski

"This is exactly the type of game I was looking for when I got my iPod." izdale

Youtube link | Pop Up

Newest, updated video by Jerad Hill:
http://dailyappshow.com/libra-balance

Select your preferred theme - Playground for the novice, Classic and Ancient for advanced gamers.

Join the club, and compete with other Libra players all around the world. Publish your scores on Twitter and Facebook, and invite your friends to compete!
Enjoy! :-)

You need a steady hand and good reflexes for this game.

12-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Sweet! This month just keeps getting better

12-14-2009, 05:18 PM
12-14-2009, 05:57 PM
This looks great.

Still waiting for it to drop to Free, though
12-14-2009, 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
This looks great.

Still waiting for it to drop to Free, though
iTunes might take it's time, sorry.
12-14-2009, 06:49 PM
This is a pretty fun & challenging balancing game! Scoring uses AGON and I like to beat my own time. Accelerometer controls are very responsive, but sensitive. I believe a calibration setting will be coming in an update?

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
12-15-2009, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhagoCychotic View Post
This is a pretty fun & challenging balancing game! Scoring uses AGON and I like to beat my own time. Accelerometer controls are very responsive, but sensitive. I believe a calibration setting will be coming in an update?
Thanks!
Speaking of calibration: you mean the possibility to setup the accelerometer's sensitivity? Or it's rather about the angle how you hold the iDevice?
12-15-2009, 09:52 AM
12-15-2009, 10:02 AM
This looks great !
12-15-2009, 10:15 AM
Game Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
✔ global or local highscores
★ ONLINE OR OFFLINE HIGHSCORES ★
Sorry but I HATE it when I can't play a game without online registration. Here it is especially annoying since in the description they are telling something about "Offline Scores"—but without online registration you simply can't play. There is a "Back" button in the registration process but it doesn't do anything. It's a lie.

Free or not: Deleted!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)

Last edited by Habakuk; 12-15-2009 at 10:19 AM.