★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: 99ft Jetpack
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 12.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: *** What We're Playing by Apple - iTunes
*** #TOP 1 Free app in Brazil

The game Box n Bug mixes strategy and accuracy in a unique game play.

Helping bugs to gather food for the winter season, piling boxes, one over another, higher and higher. Show yourself what you are capable of and get to the highest height possible placing the maximum of boxes you can.

----------------------------------------------------

FEATURES

- Endless Mode: Get over yourself at every new game play. It ends only when you let 10 boxes fall.
-Real Physics: Accuracy and strategy are necessary to build a solid and stable base in order to climb higher.
- Power-ups: 02 different powers to help you pile the boxes.
- Open Feint Enabled: 03 different ranking modes for comparing with your friends and players around the world: height, box count and points.
- Accomplishments: Prove your abilities in the game and conquer different challenging trophies.
- Amazing illustrations: Discover the beautiful landscapes you can see from the skies. You will be impressed.

----------------------------------------------------

POWER-UPS:

- Bomb: Blow up the boxes that are in your way. Although, remember that the boxes on top are going to suffer real physics and they can fall down if you apply the wrong strategy.
- Web: Use the web to stick the near by boxes and improve the stability of your structure. However, use the powers with wisdom because they are limited and you can only get new ones when you pile 10 boxes or when you get to 10 inches higher.

S.I.D. CrAzY's comments:

LITE VERSION: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/box-n-bug-free/id343568187?mt=8
12-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Man those graphics are very appealing to me, I may have to check this one out.

12-14-2009, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epedemix View Post
Man those graphics are very appealing to me, I may have to check this one out.
The graphics do look amazing. If you get it, let us know your impressions!
12-14-2009, 09:43 PM
Hey guys! Thanks for all complements, i lead developer of 99ft Jetpack, if anyone have some adives will be wellcome!
12-14-2009, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baDa View Post
Hey guys! Thanks for all complements, i lead developer of 99ft Jetpack, if anyone have some adives will be wellcome!
Downloading and welcomed (bem-vindo!) to the forum baDa!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
12-14-2009, 09:51 PM
Looks like a good casual pick up and play with leaderboards

I will wait for some impressions or a video

Or maybe pick it up later........................
12-14-2009, 10:36 PM
First. it’d be awesome if we could play in the perspective like displayed in the initial screen… Anyway, the game is good but I have found some small issues:

- After a certain height the background is just white
- the spider seems to have a fixed pace that could change a bit considering the pack size for example
- you get a lot of web power-up along the game and it can really help you; however, due the spider (fixed?) pace and the white background the game can become a bit boring
- it can’t resume which is not good since you can play it for some good minutes
- At top right part of my score was out of the screen
- And finally a reproducible bug: if I keep tapping while a new game is loading it’ll crash sending you to the device home screen

A good start but it needs some tweaks!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
12-15-2009, 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
First. itd be awesome if we could play in the perspective like displayed in the initial screen Anyway, the game is good but I have found some small issues:

- After a certain height the background is just white
- the spider seems to have a fixed pace that could change a bit considering the pack size for example
- you get a lot of web power-up along the game and it can really help you; however, due the spider (fixed?) pace and the white background the game can become a bit boring
- it cant resume which is not good since you can play it for some good minutes
- At top right part of my score was out of the screen
- And finally a reproducible bug: if I keep tapping while a new game is loading itll crash sending you to the device home screen

A good start but it needs some tweaks!
Thanks Carlos, i try to improve all thing you say, and release one update next week!
12-15-2009, 05:50 AM
12-15-2009, 06:55 AM
This is our first teaser, we make the trailer right now!
http://www.vimeo.com/7823718