★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Gameloft
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 9.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1.8
  • Price: $4.99
  • Average User Rating: 3.6 (5)
App description: "I'd recommend to any fan of the genre." - Touch Arcade

Welcome to Bridge Odyssey!
Join 9 wild characters on a journey so big, theyre going to need all your support! Help the Dodo, Bison, Giraffe and others on their trek to the Lost World by building bridges over ruined passes, bottomless pits and molten volcanoes.

----------------------------------------------------------------

POINT, TOUCH, PLAY!
Use your creativity and skill to build bridges simply by drawing with your finger on the touch screen.

NINE COOL CHARACTERS
A light-hearted atmosphere with a funny and highly stylized animal gang including the Dodo, Fox, Parrot, Mammoth, Squirrel, Bison, Cat, Walrus and Giraffe.

ITS A WILD WORLD
Discover 48 levels across 6 different environments: Tropical island, volcano, ancient ruins, desert, jungle and an ice cave

IMAGINE ANY SOLUTION
Make full use of the games physics and environments to solve puzzles. Use bamboo stalks or vines, and even the sun to succeed!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Become a fan of Gameloft on Facebook: gameloft.com/facebook
Follow Gameloft on Twitter: twitter.com/gameloft

Also available from Gameloft this Christmas: Driver, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X., James Camerons Avatar and N.O.V.A. Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance

Published and distributed by Gameloft.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.

BazookaTime's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bridge-odyssey-free/id349158178?mt=8
12-14-2009, 08:57 PM
[moved to first post]

12-14-2009, 08:58 PM
another one!?

Minigore Beta Tester
53rd Battalion // 5 Star General: Demolitions Sector
12-14-2009, 09:01 PM
Already have Tiki Towers so I'm just going to pass on this and wait for World of Goo.
12-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Oh nice! It looks really awesome

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
12-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Just release NOVA already...

Looks good though

Games I have beta tested: Minigore, Cogs, Guerilla Bob, Above and Beyond: Air Combat, Baseball Superstars 2010, 33rd Division, Cash Machine, 5 star General, Flick Football... Possibly some other ones I;ve forgotten
12-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
Already have Tiki Towers so I'm just going to pass on this and wait for World of Goo.
How many levels does Tiki Towers have? At this point I'm comparing the two on game content.

So far it reminds me a little of World of Goo and Tiki Towers. You are trying to get your animals from the left side over to the right by buiding bridges.

Touch controls are very good and it is easy to build. If you make a mistake, you just double tap the piece and it goes away. When you are happy with your bridge, just hit the walk button and your animals will cross the bridge.

There are collectables and more animals, as you start the game with just one. The graphics are very nice and look a little cell shaded. Sounds are not the best but not horrible. Music is bland (so far) and the animal sounds could become annoying.

There are at least six islands to travel to. Each island opens up as you complete the current one. You get graded on how well you built the bridge, so there should be some replay here. Overall, I am impressed with this game. The controls are excellent and the game is very polished.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 12-14-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Was just wondering about this one! Kind of slyly got released!
12-14-2009, 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
How many levels does Tiki Towers have? At this point I'm comparing the two on game content.
Tiki Towers has 5 islands 45 levels. I already beat Tiki Towers though and not sure when the World of Goo release is so was wondering if this is a good filler.