★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Experience the premiere 3D maze game on the App Store with Realmaze3Free, which has three mazesfree! Not an ordinary maze game, you must climb up and down ladders to solve these puzzles as well as navigate the twisting corridors. The exit is on the top level, but can you find it?

If you like this, be sure to check out Realmaze3D, which has a nearly infinite number of mazes in five size categories ranging from Tiny to Insane, several different maze themes with beautiful graphics and sublime sound, high score lists that track your best times, and the Daily Maze Challenge, in which players around the world compete for the fastest time with a new maze every day. See why frapstr.com said "Any maze fan and iDevice owner worth even a pinch of salt should go and get this immediately," why TouchArcade said "Surprisingly well implemented," why Slide to Play said "A cool chill-out game," and why iPhone Life included it in the Top 10 Puzzle Games.

Eric5h5's comments:
It might have taken me a while, but I did say I was going to release a lite version of Realmaze3D, so Realmaze3Free is now here at last. It has 3 mazes (hence "Realmaze3Free"...see what I did there...OK, never mind....), where you have to find your way out, but the difference compared to most maze games is that you have multiple floors where you have to climb up and down, so it's more involved. Plus it's pretty atmospheric if I do say so myself. Well, a site you may have heard of called "TouchArcade" said so too.

If you like this and get sick of the same three mazes all the time, Realmaze3D has pretty much infinite mazes, more graphics & sound, high score lists, and a daily maze challenge (an online thing where everybody gets a new--but same for everybody--maze every day and you compete for the best time). [/end marketing fluff]

12-15-2009, 01:44 AM
This game gave me a headache.
12-15-2009, 01:59 AM
The title made think I might have missed out RealMaze 2. There seems to be a "D" missing in your title but now I see that you did that on purpose.
12-15-2009, 02:02 AM
Realmaze3d was the first game I bought for my iPod touch, and it's still on my first page. Awesome game if you like mazes!

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
12-15-2009, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by Ravenblack View Post
There seems to be a "D" missing in your title but now I see that you did that on purpose.
Yep...I wanted something more interesting than "Realmaze3D Lite", but "Realmaze3Free" might have been "clever" enough that it wrapped around to "stupid" instead, but it amused me anyway so I went with it.

Realmaze3D on the App Store
Realmaze3Free: 3 free mazes (a taste of Realmaze3D)