★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Game developer required

12-15-2009, 06:23 AM
Send a message via MSN to dominicreeves Send a message via Skype™ to dominicreeves
Game developer required

Hello, I have an application, which includes within it, a simple platform game. I'm seeking a good game developer - happy to outsource this project too.

Please message me here, or email dom@dominicreeves.com

Thank you
Dominic
12-15-2009, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicreeves View Post
Hello, I have an application, which includes within it, a simple platform game. I'm seeking a good game developer - happy to outsource this project too.

Please message me here, or email dom@dominicreeves.com

Thank you
Dominic
Could you supply any other information? A name? Any artwork? Anything?

12-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoregamer View Post
Could you supply any other information? A name? Any artwork? Anything?
I think that's what you're supposed to PM him about...
12-15-2009, 01:53 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mobile1up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yffum View Post
I think that's what you're supposed to PM him about...
heh.. i did a bit of searching - and he is currently a director at 368 Limited; a company in the UK that, from my understanding focuses on marketing and promotion. i suspect he has a client that wants some promotional type game/application. i've worked with people like this before - for events like wimbledon, australian open etc.. i would bet he is looking for a seasoned developer; looking to do a work-for-hire type project for marketing purposes. thats my guess.

my background fits perfectly for this (its what i've been doing on other mobile platforms) - so i've emailed him about it

// Aaron Ardiri
Mobile 1UP is a proud indie developer - support us!
developer of Caveman / Caveman HD and GW Series
12-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile1up View Post
heh.. i did a bit of searching - and he is currently a director at 368 Limited; a company in the UK that, from my understanding focuses on marketing and promotion. i suspect he has a client that wants some promotional type game/application. i've worked with people like this before - for events like wimbledon, australian open etc.. i would bet he is looking for a seasoned developer; looking to do a work-for-hire type project for marketing purposes. thats my guess.

my background fits perfectly for this (its what i've been doing on other mobile platforms) - so i've emailed him about it
He would get more responses if he wrote that information here.
12-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to mobile1up
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoregamer View Post
He would get more responses if he wrote that information here.
at least; thats my assumption. he is probably also looking for people with REAL experience and that have done work like this in the past.. surely not the cheapest solution; but more the reliable solution so he can deliver to his client on time. finally a real paying project - he hasn't responded yet tho; most people like this are typically very quick to reply.

// Aaron Ardiri
Mobile 1UP is a proud indie developer - support us!
developer of Caveman / Caveman HD and GW Series
12-15-2009, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile1up View Post
at least; thats my assumption. he is probably also looking for people with REAL experience and that have done work like this in the past.. surely not the cheapest solution; but more the reliable solution so he can deliver to his client on time. finally a real paying project - he hasn't responded yet tho; most people like this are typically very quick to reply.
I know that REAL experience part was directed towards me Mr. Subtlety. lol Anyway, whether I wanted to help him or not, it always helps to give more information, get people interested. I'd be more interested in Bounce On! an all new platform game for the iPhone/ iPod Touch packed with over 50 levels and 5 worlds of fun guaranteed to make you not be able to put it down, than a platform game for iPhone/iPod Touch. You have to really sell your product. And btw, please let's not go one about the real experience part, we can both behave like adults and let this go; hold your disbelief about me actually making a game until the end of February, k? The less spam on here the better! Just look at what happened to the QuitIt thread. Yikes! Those last pages, ugh. lol
12-15-2009, 04:16 PM
WELL hardcore, MOBILE1UP has been making games for 20+ years now, AND your getting your DEV on XMAS.
SO I think that domin SHOULD go with MOBILE1UP!
12-15-2009, 04:18 PM
Guys can we please not hijack Dominics thread, especially as he's new to TouchArcade and has made a legitimate request for assistance

Check out Sheepish, 100+ levels of puzzle fun! With sheep!
And more about us: www.pixelthismobile.com
plus+ id: Newtz
12-15-2009, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelthisMike View Post
Guys can we please not hijack Dominics thread, especially as he's new to TouchArcade and has made a legitimate request for assistance
That's what I said! lol