03-21-2012, 06:50 PM
I just finished The Infinity Project. Wow. It was awesome. The only negative thing I have to say about it is the fact that you can only play the last "level" and not go back to play any of the other levels. I suggest that you guys put in a survival mode. If not in the first release, then maybe add it in an update (also this will help maintain your fan base!).
04-18-2012, 06:06 PM
Can you give a rough estimate on the release date?

04-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praxis View Post
Can you give a rough estimate on the release date?
Hello,

Well, I'd say within a month or 2. We have to finish adding in multiplayer and game center. The main campaign mode is being beta tested now.
04-19-2012, 03:27 AM
Nice... Pretty excited for this!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Awesome, I can't wait!
04-30-2012, 06:30 PM
I will be starting a new thread when we get a bit closer.

A little update:

We just added in Survival Mode (lots of people requested it).
It has 10 unlockable levels with an experience point system and credit system. As you kill bad guys you get more credits. Use the credits to buy new weapons, ammo, grenades, and perks to use in survival mode. As you increase in experience points you progress through the levels. Each time you level up, it unlocks a new map. There is also a separate leader board on Game Center for survival mode.

So, while survival mode and the campaign mode are being beta tested, Jill and I are working on multiplayer.
04-30-2012, 09:25 PM
Good to see you're still working on the sequel. Any screenshots or videos?
05-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcur View Post
Good to see you're still working on the sequel. Any screenshots or videos?
Soon...
07-26-2012, 04:00 PM
In case some of you missed it, here is the link to some screenshots of The Infinity Project 2.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=142899

Also checkout a lot more screenshots and videos on our website at:

http://www.crazyrobotgames.com
08-05-2012, 08:39 AM
I decided to run through the original IP again before getting into IP2, and I just had to say that this game is so freak'n awesome. It's wonderfully designed, and the exploration is great (really hoping that exploration is a major theme in IP2 as well) - but for fans of old[ish]-school FPS games (Half-Life, Deus Ex, FEAR, ect...) - Infinity Project is a must have! =oD

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III