01-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpodLady View Post
Is that 50% of the already low price of $1.99?

Excellent news tho..soon as update appears, i'm buying!!
Yup!!

We are also working very hard on v1.2! Hopefully it will be out by months end.

The Update is out on iTunes now!!

Last edited by Calouroj; 01-05-2010 at 05:54 PM.
01-05-2010, 05:53 PM
Biggitty biggitty bought. Can't wait to give it a shot. As a matter of fact, I'm off to try it right now.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!

01-05-2010, 06:03 PM
cool. iv been holding off playing the game waiting for the control update. im so excited now. wooot. and man at half price you guys should pick it up. come on you bought doodle jump.. why not get your self a shooter. heh

twiddle thumbs in excitement.

chris.
01-05-2010, 06:25 PM
There was some weirdness with updating, but I finally got it. The controls are much better. No running, yet, but, walking is a lot faster, and the new fire button allows for running (well, walking)-and-gunning. The new infinite ammo pistol is much appreciated. It's still not as polished as NOVA, but it offers a different (more open) kind of gameplay. In any event, it's an amazing accomplishment for such a small team.
01-05-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
There was some weirdness with updating, but I finally got it. The controls are much better. No running, yet, but, walking is a lot faster, and the new fire button allows for running (well, walking)-and-gunning. The new infinite ammo pistol is much appreciated. It's still not as polished as NOVA, but it offers a different (more open) kind of gameplay. In any event, it's an amazing accomplishment for such a small team.
Hmm, I thought the speed was good for running. I'll push the speed up more in the next update!

JL
01-05-2010, 06:29 PM
im confused so the update it out? i do not see a update yet. i must be tired.

chris.
01-05-2010, 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sid187 View Post
im confused so the update it out? i do not see a update yet. i must be tired.

chris.
LOL, Apple seems to do things a different times!! It's all black magic!
01-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Wow. Beautiful. Just beautiful. With GPS this will be even better. I really like this so far. That a husband/wife team made this is truly amazing. I found one small typo that would be an easy fix, just FYI...in game info under the Talons, it says they "where" notable peacemakers instead of "were". I know it's nitpicky, but if I had made a game this impressive, I'd want to catch all the little things. Anyway, great job devs, much to be proud of.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-05-2010, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
Wow. Beautiful. Just beautiful. With GPS this will be even better. I really like this so far. That a husband/wife team made this is truly amazing. I found one small typo that would be an easy fix, just FYI...in game info under the Talons, it says they "where" notable peacemakers instead of "were". I know it's nitpicky, but if I had made a game this impressive, I'd want to catch all the little things. Anyway, great job devs, much to be proud of.
Wow! Thanks, I'm glad you like it! Thanks for being "nitpicky" We will fix that in the v1.2 GPS update! If you find anything else! Please let me know! Be nitpicky all you want!!!
01-05-2010, 06:53 PM
It'd be much obliged if you could respond to my PM...